Stay here.

"Hey." I wandered back into dorm in the late morning. Lily was packing things up as everyone's parents were coming to get them today.

"Oh hey, how was your appointment? Are you still weak? Am I still in charge?" Lily asked excitedly as she stood up from kneeling down next to the coffee table and collecting her old magazines.

"Yes, I am still weak. Though, Victoria seemed okay. She said she'd be worried if I came back after the summer and still had the problems. She's given me some tablets that I have to take everyday that should sort the problem." I shrugged.

"Well, it wasn't affected your life too much has it?" Lily asked packing some things up.

"Well, no not really." I hummed.

"You'll just have to tell your dad and Violet that you can't pick her up. Big deal! The rest you can avoid." She responded practically.

"True." I said walking around dorm and doing the final sweep of my things and taking them into my room.

- - - - -

I didn't want to leave dorm. It was hard saying goodbye to Lily because God knows if we'd see each other in the 6 weeks we weren't here for. We planned to come back early, but I doubt that will happen now.

"You didn't all need to come and get me." I scoffed as Violet and Rachel had tagged along too and were walking around campus as we left.

"We had to bring two cars for all your stuff." Violet skipped ahead of me.

"Really?" I laughed at dad, they had only brought two cars because there wouldn't be room for Rachel and Violet to sit in the car because all my stuff did fit in to one car with only two people in it.

"No, we just thought it'd be nice and maybe we could stop on the way back and go to a zoo or park or something for Violet before I have to go back to work.

It's true dad did work, so he didn't get the summer holidays but Violet, Rachel and I did. So I guess it was a day out for him.

"Okay, sure." I grinned going to get into dads car then realising. "Hey, do you two want to be alone? I can drive Rachel's car back with Violet if you want?" I offered.

"No. Don't be silly we came to pick you up you can't drive yourself home." Rachel scoffed.

"I've been here for two years now, it's not a novelty when I come home." I frowned. "I can drive Rachel's car, I may as well."

"You're sure?" Dad said.

"Your wedding is in like 5 days, have some alone time." I smiled taking violets hand. "Come on v." I said heading towards the car.

"Thanks Jen." I heard them both mutter.

"No problem." I called as I held the door open for Violet and she 5 now, but almost 6 so I let her ride in the front but of course in her car seat. She was still really small for her age so was using her car seat from when she was 4 but it worked so hey.

"Where is mummy and daddy going?" Violet asked I was leaning across her to strap her in.

"The same place as us, just in a different car." I grunted as I was having a problem with the seat belt.

"But why are they leaving us?" She continued sounding upset.

"Because I'm here, trying to get you into the car before we can leave to." I complained finally finding the buckle and getting her in.

"But mummy and daddy--" I heard the water works coming and let go of the seat belt and stood back and knelt in the car way door.

"Look, Violet. We are about to leave alright Hun? Then we will see mummy and daddy in like an hour when we stop." I said then realised how harsh I was sounding.

"But--" and then the crying started.

"Violet. Please--"

"Is everything alright?" I heard a booming voice behind me and it sounded just like dad and i suddenly felt very relieved. But then I turned around.

"Richard." I hummed seeing him stood there as I heard Violet still sniffing away in her seat.

"What's up v?" Richard said leaning in and popping his head around the door. I stood up now, next to Richard holding the open door of the car as Violet sat there.

"Mummy and daddy have gone." She insisted crossing her arms.

"They're in a different car. We're stopping in like an hour to go to a park or something and meeting them there." I told Richard quietly so she couldn't hear us talking.

"Oh, you'll see them soon." Richard said. "And I expect when you do see them, you're going to have a lot fun." He poked her nose and she smiled.

"And what's your problem why are you so angry?" Richard stood up and looked at me.

"The stupid car seat and seat belt-- I can't reach and..." Before I could finish my sentence he was bending over and strapping Violet into the car. "Oh Richard I didn't mean you had to--"

"Done."

"Oh okay then." I smiled at him as he stood up proudly.

"Why are you really angry?" Richard asked pulling me aside, handing Violet her iPad and winding down the window a little bit of the car before closing it on her.

"The seat-- I told you." I scoffed looking over at the car.

"Come on, spill." He nudged me.

"I don't want to go home. I want to stay here, I love it here. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But all my friends are here and I keep thinking what the hell am I going to do all summer?" I explained.

"You have your dads wedding." He offered.

"That's in like 5 days and won't take up anytime. I don't have date so all my family members will be like 'Oh, so you had a kid, and you don't have it anymore and now you can't even keep a boyfriend?' And I'm just going to stand there like an idiot wanting to cry. Besides when I do get home it'll all be wedding talk and boring stuff. Stuff, I don't want to be a part of! But no... I'm head bridesmaid so have to act like I care. What I'm trying to say is I'm going to miss this place." I ranted on at him and he just took it.

"Oh Jen, you are going to be fine. I know you will, because you're panicking over unnecessary stuff. The wedding is going to be great, ignore everyone else. You and Lily will see each other in the holiday I promise and you'll soon start to realise how crap this place really is." Richard scoffed walking round the other side of the car and pushing me into the drivers seat.

"I don't know how you're going off to university and leaving this place." I rambled getting in the car.

"It's really easy, because I hate it here." Richard laughed smiling down at me. "Anyway, see you later. Have fun, Violet." He winked across at her and giggled at him.

"Alright, see ya." I grinned starting the car. "Say bye Richard." I nudged Violet.

"Bye!" She screeched before I pulled off and we finally left Ashford.