Plans.

Luckily I have no bad dreams last night. I was too tired to dream I think. I was really hungry though as I didn't eat dinner last night because I refused to stop at the services on the way back.

I didn't stop to look to see if Lily was awake, I just went as quickly as possible, once I was dressed to get breakfast before class started in half an hour.

I did do my make up fairly nicely and just brushed my hair out carefully and I have to say it didn't look bad. I was back to wearing crop tops and jeans as it was still hot in September. I was wearing something I'd kept from modelling so I knew no one else was wearing what I was.

It was quite nice having stuff like that as it meant I knew there was never any awkward moments with girls I didn't like. When I got into the canteen I saw Lucy and Olivia and sat down with my food with them.

"Hello." I smiled gently.

"Hi, you alright?" Lucy asked me.

"Yeah fine, tired, but fine. How was the last day at the hotel? Did you do anything nice?" I asked tucking into my bacon sandwich.

"Well we went swimming once more. Then played bowling and then badminton. We drunk quite a lot last night which is why Olivia here isn't talking much." Lucy responded.

"Oh hung over are we Olivia?" I sang as I glanced across at her, she had her head down on the table with her eyes shut. She opened them quickly and smiled at me before closing them again and grunting.

"She's not doing great. I don't know how she'll make it through English." Lucy told me laughing. "Oh look there's Richard maybe he'll sit with us--"

"Maybe." I turned in my seat and smiled at him hopefully. I hoped he would have forgiven me for what we discussed on the car journey home and that after him putting me to bed he might have forgotten but I was wrong. He blanked me, he saw me and blanked me.

"Did something happen there?" Lucy pointed between me and him.

"I don't know. Maybe. It's a long story, I think I might have done something Ill quite regret." I stumbled as I stood up staring at him. "I'll see you in English." I wandered off to exit of the canteen.

- - - - -

"Hello." Matt smiled at me as I settle into the chair next to him and smiled at him oddly.

"Oh so you're not blanking me then?" I said sarcastically getting my paper out and a pen.

"No, why--" he began but I was huffing and puffing and angry. He could tell. "Why-- why would you think I was blanking you?" He asked fairly concerned for my own well-being as I slammed my head down on the desk annoyed.

"Only that Lily and Richard are both no longer speaking to me. For reasons that...are only partially my fault. Oh fine with Richard it's my fault but Lily was just a nasty bitch." I glanced over as I saw Matt staring at me. "Oh no offence." I added quickly.

"How's Violet?" He asked suddenly.

"You're good at changing the subject. Yeah she's fine." I mumbled sitting up straighter now.

"Your back in school though... very nice." He added.

"I can afford to miss any more school, besides I have modelling tonight and I think I'm going to tell George that it's over. I can't quite be bothered for a boyfriend." I sulked.