Old arguments.

"Hey. Has the eagle been yet?" I asked closing the door behind me and chucking my jacket on the sofa. Lily was sat watching TV.

"No he's on his way, he was at Lucy's when I was there." Lily smiled moving somethings so I could sit down next to her.

"Ah we've got a few minutes." I hummed. "How was dinner?" I asked ruffling my hair back.

"Good, where were you? I thought you had loads of work to do." Lily said switching the tv off to talk to me.

"Oh just wandering about you know, popped in the uh newsroom and stuff." I smiled trying to move on from the subject.

"The truth?" She scoffed.

"Uh I was...at Richards." I squeezed out eventually.

"Richards?" Lily raised her eyebrows and laughed a little bit.

"I uh had to go get my suitcase and I fancied a chat with him, he's important to me you know." I lied feeling stupid for ever mentioning the suitcase I didn't have it with me.

"And the suitcase is..."

"I must of left it there..shit." I faked my annoyance and turned away from her. "I'll get it from him tomorrow." I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning." I smiled walking off into my bedroom.

"Jenna." Lily called. I turned around. "If I asked Richard would he say you were there?" I don't know what she was getting at, I was very careful in hiding anything between me and Matt.

"Yes I promise!" I laughed.

"You sure you weren't with George?" She sang.

"I'm sure." I frowned at her. "We broke up actually, on Saturday.. If break up is due term to use, I'm not sure we were ever really together." I told Lily completely confused about my life.

"Oh I'm sorry." Lily raised her eyebrows at the new news. "Can't say I liked him much though. He made you think that all you needed was sex. You need real relationships as well."

"I know, we're still friends though so don't start hating him." I grinned walking off into my bedroom to go to bed knowing the eagle would be here any minute now and I didn't want to see him. I looked guilty and frankly I don't know how Lily didn't see right through me.

- - - - -

"Hey." Matt said as I sat down in the English next to him smiling subtly.

"Hey." I grinned.

"So last night was..."

"Really great." I hummed over him turning to look at him. "But we can't tell anyone yet. You promised." I said pouting at him hoping he'd realise this was important to me.

"I get it. Lily would hate me anyway." Matt rolled his eyes before placing a hand on my leg and smiling at me. "You look, really good today." He said quietly before class started.

"Must be all the exercise I did last night, because I feel great too." I winked at him gently moving his hand from my leg in case anyone saw us and I really wasn't up for being caught out now.

- - - - -

I was walking through the canteen at dinner and spotted Matt sat at the table with Lily and Lucy and Olivia and weirdly I glanced over at another table for once. It was empty except one person and I felt pretty back for him.