Lonely.

"Well you don't look very good, maybe you should go home sick." Matt placed a hand on my back as I was head down on the table this morning in English.

"I feel fine, well not fine, I feel guilty." I moaned sitting up but still having my head in my hands.

"I'm sure Marty wasn't that mad. He might of just been tired and wanted to get back to bed." Matt said comfortingly but it didn't make me feel any less guilty about the situation.

"It's not the point, it just shows what I've become doesn't it? I ditch my friend to go out to a bar with Lily." I moaned sitting up straight now.

"Yeah I'm still not overly happy that you went there and you won't tell me what happened when you were there...it's a bit suspicious." Matt mumbled.

"It's not suspicious and since when do you care where I go out?" I grumbled leaning back to let my hair out from where it was tied back and then sorting the hair carefully either side my face - all without a mirror.

"I always care," he moaned "you know I've always cared."

"Does this look alright?" I said turning to face him.

"Beautiful."

- - - - -

"It's been a long day I need--" I started as I walked into dorm. "Oh and I'm talking to myself." I grumbled walking around dorm noticing Lily wasn't here, I check her room and everything. "That's a great way to end a shit day, I'm crazy girl that talks to herself-- oh and I'm still doing it." I shouted to myself as I walked around dorm.

I wandered over to the speakers we have in the corner of the room and put some music on whilst I leant down and sat on the sofa flicking through some trashy magazines Lily had bought whilst I was in hospital and were still here, in case we ever had people come over, there was something to read.

I felt particularly alone, having already eaten dinner, I had no excuse to leave dorm. I didn't have work and homework was a possibility except it was Friday night - I feel like I should be out partying or something.

I had no idea where Lily was, I called her and got no response. Then I thought what I'd usually do on a Friday and that would be hang out with Richard, Lily and Matt. Well Richard was a no go, same with Lily, then I thought about Matt and how he said I'm always welcome to hang out with him.

I'd already sat down at my desk and written one of my essays that was due next week and felt I needed a break so I took a stroll. I grabbed my leather jacket, and headed out down the corridor.

I got to Matt's room and knocked gently. "Jenna." He sounded surprised but happily surprised.

"Hi." I grinned excited to see he wasn't busy. "Am I interrupting--?" I said awkwardly.

"No, I was just doing some work but nothing important." Matt opened the door wider and I caught sight of his new roommate. I was lucky I was still with Lily, most people got changed around if they didn't beg to stay with them.

"Oh uh Tom, this is Jenna." Matt caught the tall brown fluffy haired guy as he walked around to their mini fridge.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Tom offered me a hand and I shook it gently staring at him intently. He must be new because I've never seen him around before.