"Nope."

"Any reason?"

"There's nothing wrong." I sighed sitting forward getting irritable.

"Except, Victoria and I have discussed and we know there is something wrong," Kate smirked reading over the emails.

"Well, let me see then." I raised my eyebrows at her before I moved my chair forward and she turned her computer to face me. "Okay, blah blah I'm not eating, blah blah blah hold on-- whats this? Richard?" I mumbled skimming the paragraph.

"She told you about Paris?" I blurted out suddenly.

"Yes, I was wondering how long you could lie to me for," Kate said and I just looked at her shocked. "Jenna just go to the appointment I arranged. Tomorrow morning I know you have free periods."

"I can't do tomorrow." I snapped knowing that I had to see Richard not just the fact that I wasn't going to the appointment on principle.

"Jenna."

"I can't I'm sorry I have plans." I sighed.

"You'll go tomorrow or I start getting your father involved in these meetings." Kate frowned at me angrily. He didn't even know I had a therapist really, I never told him and he never asked.

The thing is Dads not already best impressed with me at the moment so if I'm suddenly going to therapy I don't know what he'd do. Pull me out of this school?

"Fine," I mumbled huffing out of the room.

"Jen, I know you don't like it but really, it's for your own good," Kate called after me but I slammed the door in her face.

- - - - -

"I have to go to this stupid doctors appointment, I'm sorry." I sighed calling Richard that night as I laid in bed thinking it all over.

"That sucks. You're good though right? You eat fine now don't you?" Richard said and I could tell he was busy doing something else. He went home so he was probably either driving or secretly taking the call during dinner or drinks.

"Yeah, that's not the point when are we going to see each other next?" I mumbled angrily.

"I'm free Tuesday night." He offered.

"I can't I've got the staff meeting with the paper. Wednesday?" I asked.

"Of course, no I can't do Wednesday I have lectures in the evening." He mumbled.

"That's okay, I just realised I can't do Wednesday anyway. I'm party planning every Wednesday now until the party." I complained.

"Thursday is out of the picture. I'm meeting friends to go to the pub. I mean you could come but you can't drink anything. It's a pretty strict pub, plus we wouldn't be alone." Richard explained.

"I'm busy Friday night but I can do the morning?" I asked.

"I'm free that morning. What are you doing Friday night?" Richard wondered.

"Stupid parties that I promised I'd go to with Lily and everyone else," I said making it sound like the worse thing in the world when in reality I was looking forward to them.

"Everyone else including the new friends?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, Richard. Can I hang out with the guys that I was out with the other day? I didn't realise I need your permission." I said sarcastically.

"Jen, it's not like that." He scoffed.

"It most certainly is like that." I rolled my eyes. "Oliver and Jack are just friends and if you got to know them. You'd know that."

"I can't get to know them just because this thing is a secret." He started to raise his voice at me and that's when I gave up.

"I can give you my word and you're just going to have to trust me," I said smiling.

"I do trust you. Just not them." Richard scoffed and he sounded like his jealous self.

"Richard, please--"

"--Trust you I know."