Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Surprises

Ross's POV

"Hey Ross, did Audrey come with you?" Drake called out to me as I was heading towards my dressing room.

"No, she's at school or something I don't know but she's not here" I called back.

I twisted the handle on my door and it was open. I could of swore I locked it. I walked in and saw the door of my mini fridgerator.

"Why is the fridge open?" I asked myself

I sat my phone down and closed the door.

"HEY!!!" a person jumped out at me and yelled and jumped on my back.

"AH" I screamed my high pitched girl scream.

I didnt want to fall so I grabbed the legs so I could hold the person up. Then 3 more girls popped up and jumped out at me and gave me a big hug.

At first, I thought it was just fans hiding in my room to get an autograph or something but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey baby" the person said sticking there head out from the side so they could see my face. I revealed that it was Audrey and then she kissed my cheek.

"You FRICKIN scared the crap out of me, I think I shit my pants." I yelled giving Audrey and her friends a hug.

Everybody eventually pulled away and Audrey was gonna go out the door. I grabbed her by the hips and drug her back over to me and pushing my hips against hers. I grabbed her chin and lightly pulled her face to mine and pecked her lips several times.

We placed our foreheads against eachother and gazed into eachothers eyes. "I love you" She whispered to me.

"I love you more" I said.

"I love you most"

"Impossible" I smirked at her.

"AWEWWWWWEEEE" They chanted

We looked at them and we smiled.

After set I have Audrey and her friends a ride.

"I never catches your guys names" I said looking through the mirror to see the back seat and rubbing Audrey's thigh with my thumb.

"Well I'm Madigan, you can call me Madi" the girl with shoulder lengthed golden brown curly hair.

"And I'm Elyse, you can call me Elle, Elle Belle, I don't mind." The girl said with blonde shoulder lengthed curly hair. She had bangs like Rydel.

"So you guys R5 fans?" I asked stopping at a red light. I'm driving my dads car, sense mine is still getting repaired. I have to be extra careful.

"Yeah pretty much" Madi said.

"Well how about, I give you and Elle Belle and Megan, three tickets to go and see us next weekend, along with backstage passes. And vip to the meet and greet. Audrey comes in free, sense she's with us, so you'll see her there too."

"That's awesome" Elle said

"You can thank me later" I said

I dropped my girlfriend off at home along with her friends, and went home. I was tired.

I texted Audrey and then fell asleep for a nap.

Ross:

Hey beautiful, I love you.

When can I have you back? ;)

Send.

And waited for a reply as I fell asleep on my yellow bed.

Audrey's POV

Ross dropped my friends and I, off at my house.

I went up to the door and twisted the handle. It was locked.

Fuck.

I don't have a key. It's our new house what do you expect.

"Madi look in the driveway to see if there's a black car there"

She walked across the porch, and walking around the porch swing. She leaned over the railing and looked.

"No, nothing's there" She said

I bent down on my knees and looked under the mat that said Julia's Household.

I picked the key up and unlocked the door. We walked in and it was silent.

I inhaled very fast being scared by the out of no where ring tone, Crazy 4 you.

"Hello?" I asked

"Audrey, is that you" Emily said

"No it's Abraham Lincoln and I'm here with my posse of freed slaves" I answered sarcastically

"Oh my god, I miss your sarcastic humor. Really?.. you used the civil war for your sarcastic phrase, anyway you said posse, who's there with you?"

"I made a few new friends here in Cali,' I said. I put the speaker phone. "Say hi guys"

"Heyyyyyyyyy" Meg, Elle, and Madi said.

"Im Madigan, you can call me Madi" Maigan said introducing herself first.

"Im Megan" Megan introducing herself second.

"And I'm Elyse, or Elle, Elle Belle, I don't mind" Elle said introducing herself last but not least.

Emily spoke, "Hey guyssss, Im Emily, I'm Audrey's BFF from Colorado."

I started crying cause I missed her soooo much.

"Are you crying?' Emily asked. I could hear her sobs also.

"No *sniff* Im sweating my eyes" I replied

"Haha *sniff* me too. So listen Audrey, I have a HUGE surprise for you"

Madi wiped my tears away with her thumbs.

"What, what's the surprise?!?!?" I asked excitedly.

"Ok,.. I've been talking to your parents and they've booked me a flight for this weekend to come and visit you for TWO weeks" She screamed through the phone excitedly.

"WHOLLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?" I looked at my friends who had huge smiles across their faces and jumping up and down with me.

"No, I'm Tanner" Emily responded.

"Very funny"

I can't believe I was finally gonna see my friend from 2 weeks sense I've been away from Colorado.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys sorry it took so long

schools just another pain in the butt to add to my list

sense no one commented about the contest, there will be no new fan fiction ...jokes on you guys

I hope you liked this chapter

I'll make sure to update the next chapter soon

along with the next chapter to Fan Fiction of my Dreams

love you guys lots, keep the comments and votes coming

stay beautiful<3

<3 R5 <3

~Maggie