Chapter 73

Chapter 73: Just A Misunderstanding

Audrey's POV

"Really?" asked Ross.
"Really?" I echoed.
"Yep. Congratulations to our family." Doctor Thomas said as he walke out and closed the door.
I wiped the gel off with a wet cloth and pulled my shirt back down overt stomach.
I looked over at mom and she was staring at the floor with her arms folded across her chest.
I slapped my arms down by my sides. "Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen. I mean, I want a family and all, but not at this age."
She looked up at me and then Ross who sat down back in his chair.
She dragged a long breathe and sighed. "I'm not mad. Not even close. I'm quote happy for you Audrey. Its just seeing that my little girl is growing up...SO... fast, it's kinda heart braking. Now you're having a family and finishing school early and soon leaving the nest."
Mom covered her mouth with her right hand and started crying.
I pulled her into a hug.
"It's okay Mom," I cooed. "I'll always be here, I'll always be your little girl. Always."
Mom sniffed and looked up at Ross. "You're a great guy Ross, knowing that because I watched you basically grow up. And I trust you with my life, I know you'll care for my little girl."
Ross stood up. "Thank you for trusting me, Suzan. I'm just not so sure that Brandon will be. Like really, I got an hour "talk" from him staying to not hurt Audrey again or do anything stupid."
Mom nodded. "I'll talk to him tonight, but just in case he has a big blow out, I want you, Audrey, to stay with Rydel."
I nodded. "She'll understand. She'll help me."
We all hugged eachother into big family hug and then left the hospital.
"Where did you guys go?" Dad asked when he sees the three of us walk in the door. "Your family left an went home Ross."
Ross nodded. "Thanks for the input."
"Audrey go get your stuff." Mom whispered to me.
Ross pulled me to the stairway and pulle me upstairs to my room where Megan was watching Tv and laying on her bed.
"Hey guys!" She exclaimed.
I waved and grabbed some clothes without saying a word. I shoved them into my Louder bag and threw it over my shoulder and Megan stopped me a the doorway. "Where are you going?"
"I'm staying at Ross' for a while." I answered narrowing my eyes.
"Why?"
I leaned and whispered to her. "I'm preganant with Ross' baby."
I looked at her facial expression, which was seriously shocked by so happy.
"You shocked?" Ross asked from behind me.
Megan nodded and a smile slowly appeared.
"Awe I'm so happy for you guys!!" Megan embraced the both of us in a tight hug.
"Thanks Megan, it means a lot."
Megan walked to her dresser and grabbed a shirt and some jeans. "Im coming with you guys, your problems are mine."
Ross and I looked at eachother. "Alright." I said.
We all of a sudden heard screaming and we ran down the stairs and there was glass everywhere.

-----------
Authors Note

How did u like this chapter?
please comment and vote

Q&A- do you think the writing for We Have Bonded, has improved?

thanks loves, love u!!
-Maggie