Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Major Mistakes

Rikers POV

I woke up and got out of bed, almost knocking Rockynout of the bed we were sharing.

My hair was all messy, but ladies went crazy for it! so, what evs.

I went out to the balcony and got some frsh air.

"What're you doing?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around startled and saw that it was Drake. "Jesus you scared me half to death"

"Sorry but I really need to tell you something"

I walked inside as went into the bathroom. I left the door open for Drake to follow me in.

"What is it" I said fixing my hair.

"It's about Audrey...."

I had a confused look on my face. "What about your sister"

I walked out of bathroom and went back out to the balcony.

When I walked out there my eyes locked on the balcony next door. It was Ross, Rydel, Audrey, and Megan's room.

My jaw dropped.

"Riker I have to tell you that Audrey's.." Drake trailed off as he ran out to the balcony next to me. His jaw dropped the same as we both stared at the balcony with Megan and Ross.

Kissing.

Ross' POV

I grabbed her chin to make her look up at me. I kissed her lightly on the lips.

I saw two figures flash away at the corner of my eye. I looked over at the balcony next door, but there was nobody standing there.

"What about Audrey?" Megan asked pullin herself away from me and sitting down in an armchair.

"I still love her and I'm still gonna marry her. One I'm not cheating in her cause I'd never do that to her or put you in that type of position. I only kissed you cause I wanted to make you feel wanted."

"Ross I don't understand" She said but I cut her off.

"Megan no one should treat you like that cause you are one special girl with a kind and loving heart. I love you but I don't love you like that. I was just letting you know that someone is gonna care about you one day. It may be one of my brothers or it may some guy that has a great career or he may not, Dont matter, someone out there....Is waiting for a girl like you to come around"

"Nice One Direction speech blondie, I get your point. You're gonna be marring my sister and I'm proud to call you my brother in-law"

I hugged her and we went inside.

"Hey Audrey" I said as I shook her awake. I had to tell her Whats going on, cause I don't play like that.

"What," she whined. "Why can't you let me sleep you jeeerk"

I laughed and pulled the pillow off her head that she was hiding her face in and chucked it across the room.

"Huh?" I heard somebody say. I turned around I saw that I had acciedentally threw the pillow at Laura.

"Sorry Laura" I said apologetically.

"It's fine" she said dazing back into a sleep.

I grabbed the other pillow and chucked it at Laura. This time on purpose.

"What the fuck?! Are pillows falling out of the fricking sky?" Laura said sitting up annoyed.

"No, you gotta wake up and get ready"