Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Weeks Worth of Fun

Audrey's POV

My R5Buddys spent the night. My parents really don't mind cause they're happy that I've made friends. Drake came home late last night so he's grounded. He hasn't been to school yet cause of Austin and Ally.

He's so lucky.

I didn't get to miss my first day of school. Well actually I did, but the first day I actually went. He's only in 8th grade and he as a fricking acting career.

I saw Megan was still asleep, but the rest of friends weren't there.

My vision started to get blurry. I rubbed my eyes.

That's better.

I looked to see 'Loser' written across her forehead, and she had a mustache drawn below her nose. I was so pissed right now.

"DRAKE!!!" I screamed.

Megan flinched awake and sat up quickly.

"Whats wrong" Megan asked.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror while I pounded my brothers face" I said stomping to my door and flinging it open.

I kicked open his door sense it wasn't closed fully. He wasnt there.

"Where are you freakshow!!!" I hollared as I ran down the stairs.

I ran into the kitchen to see Elle and Madi doing some 'science project'.

"Where's Drake" I screamed at them.

I wasn't mad at them, they just weren't answering me. They were scared. They've never seen me like this.

"He-he's down the hall in th-the downstairs bathroom" Elle studdered.

"Thanks,--finally" I said sarcasticly and trailing off my last word with a whisper.

When I reached the end of the hallway, he was just coming out of the bathroom. I grabbed him by his blonde hair and pulled him up the stairs. I pulled him into the bathroom where Megan was and I threw him on the floor.

I slammed the door, so we could get a bit of privacy.

I pointed up to Megan's face. "Why did you do this?"

"I didn't" he answered back immediately.

"Oh, of coarse not, you're poor innocent Drake, 'Oh I didn't do it Audrey' That's Bullshit, you pulled this crap all the time back in Littleton."

Then it was awkward silence when Megan started washing the marker off her face.

I grabbed Drake by his arm and pulled him into my room which was right across from the bathroom.

I closed the door lightly.

"Drake--tell me the truth, and I mean the TRUTH, did you do that to Megan?" I asked.

"Audrey I'm serious, I didn't do that. Why would I do that? I don't even know her" He answered.

"Do you swear apon Gramma Sues grave?" I asked

"No not Gramma Sue" He whined

"Exactly"

I took my arms and cROSSed them and Drake did the same and then we locked pinkies.

This was our little 'I promise' kinda thing. We've had this ever sense Drake was 5 atleast.

I went downstairs and sat at the island and watched my friends do something out of the ordinary.