Chapter 36

Chapter 36: R5Family

Ross' POV

I wake up to Audrey shaking me awake. "Ross wake up you crazy maniac it's almost 11:00" she shouted out at me.

I sat up and saw she was ontop of me and she was dressed. She was wearing a black t-shirt and skinny jeans and I saw she had black Louder converse on.

I rub my eyes and sit up. Audrey pushes herself against me making me knock my head back down to the pillow.

"Well we could have a little fun before we go out to the park."

"Well I also need to get ready too and brush my teeth. I got morning breathe" I explained sitting up with my hands on her waist.

"And comb your hair, you got morning hair" She ran her fingers through my hair pulling out a few tangles.

I gave her a big tight hug and got up to get ready.

Ripped loose skinny jeans, with a white guys tank top, and the black Louder hightop converse and then my leather jacket.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the 3 girls sitting in a circle on the floor talking and giggling.

"What ya talkin bout ladies" I asked cooly.

"Your future wedding" Rydel said with a little laugh.

"Oh"

They stood up and walked over to the door, taking that everybody was up and ready to go. I bent down a bit so Audrey could hop on my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her up. We walked out the door and out into the red hallway with black carpet.

Rydel went to the next door and Megan went to the next door, where the rest of our family were staying. The girls started slapping the doors with their palms and screaming "Lets go!!"

I laughed. I felt Audrey place her head on my shoulder. I turned my head and kissed her nose. She wrinkled her nose and her face.

Next thing I know, my crazy brothers were running out of the rooms and running down the hallway. I ran down the hallway after them with my sisters. Audrey squealed as I ran.

We packed into the elevator as Audrey hopped off of my back.

The doors closed and took us down to the lobby.

Ratliff and Rocky amd Ryland started singing the jeopardy song which is always annoying and they always do in a elevator.

They were still singing and we were on the 10 floor.

The annoyance finally hit me. Hard.

I slapped Rylands hat off his head backwards and then rubbed Rockys beanie making his hair all messed up.

"NO NOT THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY!!" Rocky yelled.

Everybody laughed.

"Youre gonna get payback from Rocky latter on you know that right." Audrey said whispering in my ear.

I leant down to whisper back. "Yep"

The elevator dinged and the doors opened slowly. Everybody's eyes went wide.

"AHHHHH" all the girls screamed running towards the elevator.

"Lets bolt" Riker shouted and everybody ran out of the elevator.

I grabbed Audres arm and dragged her with me, while the rest if the family went in separate directions. We ran around a corner and then took another left, running all the way down to a dead end.