Chapter 62

Chapter 62: Still Lost

Ross' POV

I knew that deep inside he she wasn't gonna forgive me. Why did i have to e an idiot, and just followed my beart instead of my head.

I cupped her face and kissed her with as much passion as possible. She kissed back 5 seconds later and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away and hugged her back. "Just please dont forget about me... and i wint forget about you and i wint do anything stupid."

A tear secretly tan down my face and hugged her tightly for the last seconds I could.

Riker came over and picked Ryland and I up, and we went back home to our family.

Audrey's POV

Megan and I went up to our room and cleaned up the blood that was next to Megan's bed from Ross attacking Andrew.

I sat down in my bed and my head fell into my hands and I started bawling.

I looked up and I saw Megan come over and shut the glass doors slowly, stopping the cool air from flowing inside.

She sat next to me and hugged me tightly.

"I am such an idiot!!" I shouted in a whisper.

"No you're not.." Megan said kissing my forehead.

"Yes I am!" I got up and looked out the window. "I hated Ross this morning, I never wanted to forgive him for leaving me for my best friend, even though she had a crush on Riker. And just, not even a half an hour ago, I was clung to his body, begging him not to leave me. And now, I'm snapping back into reality, remembering what he had done, and I still don't forgive him."

"Audrey you got to remember that he hurt you like he did." She explained.

"But I love him, and I want to be in his arms knowing that he'll protect me am he'll love me."

To this point, my face was a river. I can't stand this. "I just want him back!"

"Then you should have forgave him downstairs!" She shouted at me.

I threw myself on my bed and screamed. "Im lost!!!"

I rolled over and stared at the ceiling. "This isn't fair." Megan said.

I sat up and like at her shaking her head at the ground.

"What's not fair?" I asked rubbing my tears away.

"Seeing you in so much pain. If you want Ross then go back to him, but you're not gonna be any better, sitting here and crying."

She got off my bed and made me stand up.

She held me by my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "When life puts you in tough situations, instead of saying 'Why Me', say 'Try Me'."

---------------

Authors Note

please be honest...

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like this fan fiction

I'm starting to think it's too much drama or something like that

if there's something more you want to see, just tell me I'll get it in.

but please keep voting and commenting and reading

just remember I love you all and you guys make me happy with your comments and votes

thanks

-Maggie