Chapter 22

Chapter 22: New Friends

Audrey's POV

I woke up and I was a mess.

Like a total mess. The last thing I knew was that I was at the top of my bed, with my pillows at the top of my bed under my head and not on the floor. And my blanket was neat, not all messed up and partly draping off to the side of the bed.

I went and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was crazy all knotty and bushy.

I took a shower and brushed my hair which tooked forever. I did a little makeup and got dressed. I put on a black and gray striped shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and my black leather boots, just like Rydels. And Ross's leather jacket. I inhaled the scent from his coat. It smelled amazing, just like him.

I went downstairs and Rydel was drooling on the coach pillow laying on the coach near the window, while Maia was resting on her arm while that arm was draping over the edge of the coach by the wall

I took a picture, it made a loud capture noise so I immediately dropped to the floor behind the coach, that had its back facing the kitchen, so they couldn't see me.

I popped my head up a little and saw that they were still sleeping.

I sent the picture to Ross and everybody else. Then I got a notification from twitter.

@RockyR5:

@AudreyR5<3 TWINSIES!!!

and a link below for a video.

I sat at the island eating an apple and watching a video. It was the Mac and cheese video of me and Rydel and Rocky and Ratliff. It was both videos playing at the same time side by side so u could kinda compare it.

@AudreyR5<3:

@RockyR5 hahaha totally

I locked my phone and stuck it in my bag. The bus would arrive any minute now.

When I got to school, I flinched everytime somebody waved at me. I thought they were gonna hit me because they "were" all asociated with Skylar.

The popular kids were actually talking to me, but I knew why.

It was because I'm Ross Lynchs girlfriend which probably means I'm now a somebody. I don't want to be a somebody, I just want to be Audrey Grace Julia and just be myself.

I grabbed my stuff for math, spanish, and study hall from my tiny locker and locked it.

When I walked into math class there was a girl standing by my desk. She wasnt skinny but she wasnt fat or overweighted either. She had shoulder length golden brown hair and she was wearing a beanie and with we hairs draped over her shoulders. She wasnt wearing makeup and she didnt look prefect or popular either. She was wearing a blue green sweatshirt with a gray tank top and flare pants with white converse.

I approached my desk with a confused look on my face.

"Hi I'm Megan, I'll be your tutor and hopefully we can be friends. I'm also new here but I'm very smart and advanced for math and science."

"I'm Audrey," I said extending my hand. I really liked her, she was kinda like another me but just a bit smarter and nicer. "I'm also in advanced science"

"I know" she chuckled and gave me a friendly smile. Her teeth were perfect. But then here you have me, where I have to get braces next year.

"Oh, alright. I can tell were gonna be amazing friends, why don't you sit with me at lunch and I can introduce you to my friends, well my only friends." I told her