Chapter 70

Chapter 70: You Alright?

Audrey's POV

I woke up and I was so light headed and had the worst case of nausea.

I saw that Ross wasn't laying next to me like he was last night.

I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was doing my buisness, I was thinking to myself that my period is just on the verge. So I don't think it's too much to worry about.

I walked out of the bathroom and when I reached the door way of my bedroom, I colapsed to the ground and clenched my stomach.

I started freaking out. It felt like something just kicked me in the stomach and ripped me open. Ugh cramps.

I crawled over to my bed and climbed my way up to bed. I wrapped myself up in my blanket and looked at the clock. 7:25 AM.

I woke up when there was a knock at my door and it was 11:45.

"Come in." I yelled. Im not getting up and getting that door, I feel like shit.

Gotta love being a girl. Periods and fucked up crap.

The door opened and I looked over my shoulder and saw Mom.

"Hey honey, you feeling okay?" Mom asked sitting beside me and rubbing my back.

"Not really, I feel awful."

"Your period?" She asked with a half smile.

I nodded and whined at the pain. "My stomach is not happy with what ever I ate last night, and I'm light headed, and I have the worst cramps and I have to pee again."

I threw my dark violet comforter off off of me and Mom helped me out.

God I was only asleep for like, what?, 4 hours.

I came back out and sat at the edge of my bed and Mom followed my actions.

"We're gonna have a BBQ this afternoon outback with the Lynches, you think you're gonna be alright by then." Mom said rubbing my back.

"I fucking hope so." I said rubbing my temples with my fore and middle fingers.

Mom chuckled and kissed my head and walked out.

I smiled as she closed the door. I pulled my legs up to my bed and sat criss cross.

I started remembering what pleasure I had last night. What Ross and I had done.

I chuckled. "Best Valentines Day ever."

I got up to my closet and picked out the black three fingered tank top that had the R5 symbol on it, that Rydel had given me yesterday for Valentines Day.

I placed the shirt on my bed and walked over to my dresser and picked out a pair of white jean shorts.

I got dressed and was happy with what I picked out.

I slipped on my black converse with my mismatched socks with polka dots. I laughed at myself for such a cheesy yet cliche moment with socks.

I sat on my bed criss crossed and looked at my clock 12:08.

I put my legs out in front of me and propped myself up with my comfy light purple pillow.

-------

Authors Note

FOURTH UPDATE!!

Vote, Comment, and keep reading!

Im on the roll with updating today!!

WHOOP WHOOP!!

Q&A- What is your feelings about Ross and Audrey's relationship?

Thanks!

-Maggie