Chapter 42

Chapter 42: He's Back

Audrey's POV

This date was going. Well.

We had laughs, but then there were spills. Before we got our actual dinner, we each got a big salad. Madigan went to take a bite of salad, but someone had to play funny buisness and throw an appetizer roll. So salad went everywhere.

I tell you. You'd think Ryland would be more appropriate when out to dinner at a nice place. But noooo.

He's apart of Lynch family, what are you gonna do.

"AHHHH" we heard screams from the kitchen. We were literally next to the kitchen. A gun shot then went off.

I nearly jumped out of my seat. I grasped onto Ross' arm and I panicked and breathed heavily. A girl ran out of the kitchen screaming and a boy around my age came out with a ski mask on and a gun pointed out.

BAM!! and the girl was dead on floor.

She was right next to me and her hand was on my foot. The dark red ooze, streamed out from her as it made a puddle across the dark floor board.

I looked up and he had the gun aimed right at my face.

"Everyone get out!! NOW!!!" the person screamed.

Everyone fled from the restaurant.

"You guys stay" he demanded at us.

Madigan got up and I knew she was gonna make a run for it.

"Sit Yo Ass Down Bitch!!!" the person yelled at my best friend.

Madigan took a baby step and sat back down in her chair.

She wrapped her arms around Rikers right arm and stared shaking.

The figure ran past us to the bar that was about 20 feet away.

He hopped over the counter and a gun shot went off.

I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed into Ross jacket. But it was all a muffle scream, that only Ross and I could hear.

I looked up at the bar as the person took off the black ski mask.

Oh Shit.

It was Reid.

I started breathing heavily and I got up quickly and hid underneath the table. I hugged Ross' leg for comfort.

I saw that Megan was already under the table with Laura trying to comfort her.

Megan was crying and mumbling into her hands. I tried not too listen, so that I wouldn't start crying as well.

The table all of a sudden flipped over and was on the other side of the room.

I looked up letting go of Ross and saw Reid flipped the table. Food was everywhere.

Stormie and Mark were gone, I had just noticed and remembered. They went to the bathroom and now who knows where they might be.

Reid grabbed me by my hair and Ross whimpered at the sight.

He pulled me up and smirked and flew me at Ryland. I landed on his lap but his chair tipped backwards and we fell.

"Sorry Ry" I said in a heavy breathe.

He petted my hair. 'Thats alright"

We both stood up and Ryland held me in his arms.

Reid pointed the gun at Ryland and me. "Put Your Hands Up" He barked.

We did as we were told.

"The Rest Of You, Up Against That Wall"