Chapter 39

was requested first thing in the morning, you know who you are ;)

enjoy.

------------------------------

Chapter 39: Suprises

Ross' POV

I wake up to a bright light shinning in my face. I shield my eyes with my hand and sat up to see that the door to the terrace was open, with a bright light shinning through.

I rubbed my eyes and fixed my necklaces around my neck. I remembered today was our concert. Madigan, Maia, and Elle should be coming to Oregon to watch.

I looked behind me to see Audrey cuddling with a pillow like it's a stuffed animal. It was adorkable.

I leaned down towards her giving her a light kiss on her cheek and then her forehead.

I glanced at the clock that was on the night stand. 8:34.

I dragged in a breath of fresh air and sighed out.

I threw the covers off my legs and climbed out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

When I finally looked in the mirror at myself, I practically jumped out of my skin. My hair was a wreck!!

"Wholly crap" I whispered to myslef. "But I still look sexy"

I fixed my hair and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I walked out and Delly was snuggling with her blankies that our Nana made her, but Megan was gone. Audrey was still in her previous position, and Laura was curled up in a ball on the floor laying on layers of blankets and a thin sheet covering her up.

A gust of warm air came at me from the terrace.

I walked out and I saw Megan leaning over the railing. I stood there, leaning against the door frame.

I watched in in shocked yet curious aawe as Megan chucked her phone off the terrace. It flew over the streets and smashed against the building.

"Wow" I breathed out.

She gasped loudly and turned around and faced me, still leaning against the railing. "Jesus Ross, you scared the shit out of me"

"I'm sorry. Why did you just chuck you phone?"

Megan turned around and leaned over the railing, staring down at the streets. "My boyfriend from Prince Edwards Island just told me that he had been cheating on me with a new girl that just moved there. He told me he was sorry but I knew he wasn't"

I could hear her mini sobs.

I didn't even know that she had a boyfriend, nor that she was from Canada. Well you know what I mean.

I walked up to her from behind and hugged her around her waist.

I felt bad for Megan. She's been through so much, and now this. She doesn't deserve it.

I found something that would make her happy. Even though it would shatter Audrey and possibly our relationship.

-----------

Authors Note

I know, short chapter

but I know how much you guys love cliffhangers.....not

I'm not doing it to piss you guys off

it's just I love how you guys comment how much you're interested into the book and chapter cause its so mysterious

besides, I did warn you how there would be suprises in each chapter from now on until I say so

but keep the love coming

I love you guys and how u keep me writing this book

Vote Comment Share Read On

stay crazy <3

<3 R5 <3

~Maggie