Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Welcome To The Family Part 1

Ross's POV

As I walked back into the front door, everybody's playing video games. Well except for Rydel. She's practicing for tonight's concert downstairs in the rehearsal room.

I sat down next to Rocky and let out a really big sigh.

"Whats up lil bro" Riker asks pausinnthe game and looking at me through his glasses. For once he doesn't have contacts in.

"I really don't know, I feel really lazy and just.. I don't know depressed I guess" I answered.

Rocky looks at me from his phone. "Do you think that you just miss Audrey?"

"Well, maybe, I didn't feel like this when I was over there 2 minutes ago. Then I left and here I am," I said feeling really tired and just ....eh. " Ever sense Audrey has been hanging out with her friends and especially Megan, I've felt this way"

That's when it hits me.

"Dude, your completely jealous that Audrey's friends are stealing your girlfriend" Riker chuckles a bit.

I cROSS my arms across my chest and slouch as Rockys laughing at me. "It's not funny, I had her first."

Mom walks in. " Hey boys what ya up to this time?," She stops in her tracks right in front of the living room and points at me. "uh.. Whats wrong with Ross?"

"Rossy Jersey Shor is jealous that he can't spend enough time with his girlfriend because she's hanging out with her new friends. So Rossy over here is jealous" Rocky days while Riker sits on my lap. He ways about.. oh I don't...as much as a semi truck!!! Riker starts messing up my hair. "Not the hair, not the hair.. oh wait, it's already messed up, why do I care" I say pushing Riker off of me.

He falls to the floor laughing. But eventually he stopped and they started up playing video games. Ryland was oddly silent these past few days. I have no idea what's gotten into him.

"Oh," Rockys says pausing the game and jumping up from the couch and running into the kitchen. I get up and follow him. So does Riker. "Hey mom, I..uh... Im dating ...E-Elyse, I wanted tell you, but I just forgot. She's coming over for dinner before the concert tonight."

I lean against the island and continue to listen.

"Oh you're dating Elyse Jones!, that's grat Rocky!," Mom exclaims. "I'd be to have her over for dinner, catch up on things with a family friend"

"Thanks mom" Rockys says planting a kiss on her cheek.

He stares at Riker and I. "What?"

I pick up an apple and take a bite. "Mommas boy"

"I wouldn't be talking, Rossy, you were always the mommas boy" Riker says putting me in a head lock. But I am way and too much stronger than him. Some how.

I escaped his head lock and I jumped on his back.

"Ross you weigh ALOT" Riker says like he can't breathe.

"Look who's talking" I reply as I jump off his back.

We all let out a little laugh.

Elyse is coming over around 4:00 and it's only 11:00. I invited Audrey and Megan over for dinner also. By this, they can also pick up their tickets for tonight's concert.

I'll finally get to hold my babygirl in my arms again.

But I have to wait so looong.

Yes, yes I am whining.