Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Girl Inside My Memories Part 1

Ross' POV

My Names Ross Lynch, I'm seventeen-years-old of age. You probably , most likely, know me from Austin & Ally, Teen Beach Movie, and/or R5. I don't really consider myself famous but our R5 Family does, I guess. My family and I moved here in California from Colorado back in two-thousand-seven, and, for some reason, I have this weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach that tells me I regret it. But usually, I just ignore it.

I was currently sitting on the couch checking out our R5tv. Man those were good times. I don't know what Rydel's lazy butt is doing, but fans have been pampering Rocky, Riker, and I about R5tv.

They always ask question like "Is R5tv still running?" or "PLEASE tell me you guys are still doing R5tv, cause I'm obsessed!"

I don't have a problem with our fans being curious and I love that our fans love us but they can get too carried away! Like, it's creepy, but also lovable at the same time.

Still watching the short three minute YouTube videos, the house gets silent. Uh-oh, something just has to be going on. I sat up and looked from left to right, listening closely to hear voices. But there's nothing.

Mom and Dad went shopping, Riker is out on a date with his girlfriend--Amy. It's just suppose to be Rydel, Rocky, and me. Including Ellington (Ratliff) if he was here by any chance. And he usually is.

I'd just love to know what they're up to. But I find myself to be screaming in a high pitched girl voice. Jumping off the couch and onto the floor, I slid back around to face the three banging pots and pans.

Once they come out from behind the couch, Ratliff is on the floor next to me laughing till tears were dripping from his eyes. Rydel can't stop laughing as well (trying to hold the video camera straight).Then suddenly, but not shockingly, Rocky starts to wear the pot on his head. He goes back behind the coach once more, using his wood spoon as a paddle like Ratliff had done in one of the episodes of R5tv. The only difference was the drumstick.

"You guys are terrible!" I yell at them sarcastically, shaking my head and grabbing my phone that had slid across the floor.

"Terribly awesome!" Rydel shouts between her laughs.

I stood up and playfully pushed her onto the coach. She still recorded and laughed as we continued to mess around. And Ratliff still continued to laugh his heart out. Wow. Now I know what I looked like on the bloopers of Clevvertv.

Once he finally calmed down, things started to get hectic again. Rocky decided to squish Ratliff to death. But it's all fun and games until Mom and Dad walk through the front door with groceries. Mom's face, I'll never forget, was priceless.

"What are my kitchen supplies doin everywhere in the living room?" She asked walking past us towards the kitchen.That's when Ratliff broke down again, throwing himself to the floor, laughing harder. Is it possible that my scream, that should belong to a girl, is really that hilarious?

"I'll show you later, after I edit it and post it to YouTube." Rydel says.

"Ellington, honey, please get up off the floor before you die of laughter." mom shook her head walking through the living room to the front door.

"Alright." Ratliff nodded taking deep breathes. "I think I got a six pack from laughing."

I sat next to Rocky on the couch, trying not to laugh. BUt soon enough, Dad came through the living room with another round of grocery bags. He placed them on the counter, then started staring at Rocky with a weird look on his face. I tried to keep a straight face as he walked over to him. I looked around the room, seeing Ratliff dash upstairs for some odd reason, and Rydel was on her laptop editing the video.

Dad was still staring over Rocky's shoulders until he took the pot off his head and bonked him on the head with it. "Cooking pots are not hats or helmets my dear helpless son." then went back into the kitchen.

Rocky put his phone down and crossed his arms across his chest pouting like a child.

I did a little giggle before standing up and going upstairs. Ratliff had been in my room looking for his drum sticks. "You left them at the studio. Remember? Because you said you didn't want to keep losing them."

"Oh that's right, thanks Ross." He nodded with a grin.

All of a sudden, we heard this big crash from above our heads. We went to the attic door and went up to the attic. What could have possibly made such a noise? (Besides Rocky) I lead Ratliff to the attic door where we found ourselves picking up shoe boxes of old pictures. Most of them were from when we lived in Colorado.

I had a tear run down my face. So many memories. I missed my family.

"Ross, you have a tear."" Ratliff pointed to my face. I wiped it away quickly.

"These are all of our memories from Colorado." I breathed out.

We began to pick up the pictures, putting them back into the boxes.

"Ross?" Ratliff said in a stern voice.

"Yeah Ellington" I replied.

"Is this you"

"Yeah," I turned the photo over and said " Audrey and Ross 1998"

"Who's Audrey?" Ratliff asked

"Dunno"

I placed the picture to the side and we picked the rest up. I grabbed the one picture and we headed down stairs.

"Mom" me and Ratliff said at the same time

"Yes boys" she answers back. she was doing the dishes.

"We went up to the attick to see a box of photos from Colorado fell and Ratliff found this picture," I told her holding the picture out.

She dries her hands and looks at it, turns it over and says "Audrey" she says

"Yeah but who's Audrey?"I asked

"When we lived in Coloradro before we moved here you were friends with our neighbors daughter, Audrey, you guys were the best of friends. Spent every hour of the day together."

"Oh.." I answered.

"Whats wrong?" she asked me.

"I don't know I always have this feeling that tells me that I regret moving" I told her.

Rydel came up behind him and says "Oh Ross, I think you 'Miss' your long lost friend"

Ryland comes up from ease dropping on our conversation and teases me " Audrey and Ross sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Shut up Ryland, I don't even know this girl, let alone know if she stills remember me or knows me." I spat at Ryland.

"Well she should" Rocky said.

"Yeah look at you, your Ross Lynch, If Romeo and Juliet were still alive and never seen you before they would know who you are" Rydel says to cheer me up.

" That would be a dream come true"

"What is that" mom asked me.

"If your Romeo and Juliet were still alive and knew who I was"

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Sorry this is such a long chapter I really got into it but I hope you guys like it

it would have been longer but I didn't really want a really long chapter to bore you with so I'm gonna split it into 2 parts