Chapter 66

Chapter 66: Say What?

Audrey's POV

Ross took my friends and I back stage and we met up with the band and hugged and got reunited.

I sat on the edge of the stage and looked at park that was still trying to clear out.

Ross sat down next to me and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I've never felt so bad not seeing you and going through this." I told Ross. "I've never felt so miserable knowing what had happened to us."

"Lets just forget about it, like it never happened."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I love you Ross and i dont want anything to happen like that again."

He looked at me. "If you go, I go."

He kissed me softly on my lips amd intertwined our fingers together.

We're back together again.

My phone buzzed in my fromt pocket.

Unknown Number-

Ooo Ross and Audrey back together again, awe man someone call the fire department, we got the hotest couple burning up the stage!!

I smiled and texted back.

Me-

Riker I know it's you

Unknown Number-

Actually this is Ellington, but yes it's a Rikers phone

"You know Riker has helped me through this. Ever sense we broke up. Ever sinse.... she... passed." I said leaning my hea back on his shoulder.

He tensed when I said 'she'.

"It's okay, it's in the past. What's in the past is the past, I just want what's now and in front of me. And that's you."

He kissed my forehead and I smiled in a long time.

We all boarded the same plane and went back home.

Mom and Drake stayed home in LA, and Dad went back to Colorado to get Drakes iPad and beats that he left behind, which I honestly don't know how that's possible cause Drake always had those with him.

When I walked up to the porch, Drake and Kaylee were on the porch swing ad holding hands and Kaylee was leaning on his shoulder.

"Is there something I should know about?" I laughed.

"Drake and I are dating." Kaylee said happy.

Drake was lucky. He found a really pretty girl. She has short black hair, brown eyes, and she has glasses like Riker. Like the same pair.

"Damn. What I miss?" Megan said walking up behind me.

I turned around and looked at Megan and then saw Ross running up the road.

He jumped up on the porch next to me and kissed my cheek. "Hey best friend!" He said with a big smile.

"Childhood sweetheart." I smiled back.

"Woah, what's this?" Ross said amazed. "Drake get a little lady friend?"

Drake stood up with Kaylees hand still in his. "You guys are so embarrassing. You guys have problems." And they walked into the house.

I fell to my knees and started laughing seriously hard. I rolled onto my back and I couldn't catch my breathe.

Megan fell next to me and we shared the same tears of laughter.

Ross helped us up and we went up to my room which I found a big suprise.