Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Friendly Dates and Happy Family's

Ross' POV

The concert so far was getting Louder. Over 10,000 people of R5Family were here to see us.
Riker and Rocky laughed at me at the beginning when we opened up with 'Fallin For You'. I had accidentally said 'rocking sex in the sheets' instead of 'rocking second handed chic'. I couldn't help but smirk as I sang it.
But the fans loved it. I said it was an accident.
Or was it ;).
Yeah it was.
Like I said, we're only half way through the concert. We started playing 'Wishing I Was 23'. As I searched the crowd of fans, I finally spotted Audrey, Madigan, Elyse, Maia, Hanna and Laura. Along with my mom. All of my girls were here.
It was only a month ago that Maia had left America and now she's here for another month for the planning of the wedding.
Something like that. Audrey tried explaining, but yenno, my mind just sort of goes places.
Sense we were already set up acousticly we played 'One Last Dance' and then 'Pass Me By'.
We then finished off with 'Crazy Stupid Love', which everybody screamed at the top of their lungs for.
"I guess we're gonna have to put that one on our next album Loudest, huh guys?" Rocky said.
"Defiantely" I said trying to get the ringing to stop in my ears.
"Good-night Portland, we might see you guys again on our world tour, keep voting on R5Rockstheworld.com" Ratliff yelled through Rydels bejeweled microphone.
I rolled my eyes sarcastically with a smile.
We started packing up our guitars and stuff with the help of the stage crew and the girls.
"So what are we gonna do after this?" Audrey said gathering a cord.
"I don't know. What do you wanna do guys?"
"We should take our girls out on a date" Rockg suggested.
Rydel came over and softly elbowed my in the arm. "What about Riker, you may not notice it, but he's still taking it pretty hard with Amy"
I looked over at Riker. Rydel was right. He did look really upset. Unless it's that burrito that he ate before the concert and it's talking to him.
"I got an idea" I whispered to Rydel. She nodde and walke off with her keyboard in it's case.
I looked around for Madigan.
"Butterfly" I called out.
That was my nickname for her. She adored it.
"What do you want Blondie?" Madigan said coming down from the light room above our heads.
"Why is everybody calling me Blondie?" I asked.
"Cause it's cute" Audrey said n from behind me smacking my butt.
She smirked at me and I smirked back.
"You guys can never get too cute" Madigan said shaking her head. "Now what did you want?"
"How would you like to go on a date with Riker?" I said pushing her locks behind her ear.
She shook her head making the locks fall back down. " I hate it when you do that,... now sure, but why?"
"Cause were all going out to I tht as couples and Riker is alone and he's still takin his break up with Amy preety hard."
She shrugged he shoulders. "Yeah I'll do it, I'll go ask him"
"Thanks" and I have her a big hug.
I picked up my acoustic guitar bag and put the straps through my arm adm wore it as a backpack. I then picked up Luna's guitar case and walked off to the bus.

We went back to the hotel am got dressed into something less sweaty.
Audrey dressed up in a knee high neon yellow dress that was sparkly, Madigan dressed up in a knee high sparkly black dress, Elle had a light blue knee high dress, Hanna had a high low dress. It was dark sea blue at te waist line and all the way down, but around the chest area was leather.
Laura dressed up in her red and very sparkly dress, that she wore for this years Christmas episode, which in fact will be airing soon. And then Rydel had a pink knee high dress that was was also like a tutu. (I can't explain it)
We went out o the nearest Olive Garden.
Everybody had a date.
Drake asked Maia out to dinner and, which I thought was hilarious, she said yes.
But yenno, they're not dating. And ten Megan and Laura were going together as a hilarious pretend couple.
And Riker said yes to dinner with Madigan.
We walked in and got seated. There were so many of us, we had to push two large tables together and gather more chairs.
I was at the end of the table to the left. Next to me was Audrey, then Madigan, Riker, Hanna, Ryland. Then across Fromm was Rocky, then Elle, then mom and dad, the. Maia and Drake, and then Laura and Megan.
One Big Happy Family.

-------------
Authors Note

HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!

Haha. Hey guys how about this chapter.
I thought it wasn't good enough.

The biggest suprise is coming up. Hold your butt cheeks don't fall off your seat.
Here's the thing. Im gonna have a contest.

Who ever can guess or gets the closet guess to what the suprise is, will be the next new character in my book.

Deal? Alright.

This chaper is dedicated to @maddy_wall22 for the awesome idea of a chapter.

Who's gonna watch 'Good Luck Jesse NYC Christmas' tonight? huh?
I am!!

We got 8.1K reads!!!!
THANKS GUYS!!!!

Wuvs all you guys, stay crazy <3

<3 R5 <3
~Maggie