Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Dreams Seem So Real

Audrey's POV

Wholly Shit!!!!!

I sit up quickly and look around the room.
Im in my bedroom. I place my hands on my chest revieling that I was in a pajama shirt. I lift up my covers and I'm in pajama pants.
Whats going on?!?!?
I crawl to the foot of my bed to see Madi sleeping by my dresser in her pink sleeping bag she leaves at my house, Megan sleeping by the foot of my bed covered up in her blue sleeping bag and Elyse right next to her in her green sleeping bag.
I brushed my hair back with my hands. I grabbed my phone. and checke the date.
October 4.
What? Its not the 6th?
I texted Ross immediately.

To Ross:
Get your ass over here, I'm freaking out!!!
Love you.

Send.

I am so god damn confused right now.
My phone vibrated on my lap.

Ross:
Im on my way.

I got up and looked out my window. Ross was jogging and kinda of running uo the side walk to my house. He was still in his black sweat pants and dark blue shirt that he fell asleep in.
There was a knock on the door.
My phone vibrated.

Ross:
Im here

I ran downstairs without waking anybody up. My parents finally got a day off from work and so did Drake.
I unlocked the door and opened it to let Ross in.
I closed the door and ran into his arms wrapping my arms and lets around him while he barried his face into my neck.
"So what's wrong?" Ross asked setting me down and leading me into the kitchen.
I sat on a stool and Ross sat in front of me.
"I swear to god, I thought my dream was real. Ross you have no idea how badly it scared me. I woke up and I had no idea where I was, what day it was, why I was there, why I was wearing these pajamas"
He placed his hand on my right thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. "What happend babe?"
"Well Madigan became a bully and we weren't friends anymore, then my friend, Emily, from Colorado, came and visited. She pulled a prank on me by thinking she was an actual robber. Then we had a family dinner at your house, and Rocky announced that he was dating Elyse. Everybody was pissed at him because you guys didn't get along with Elyse's family because Elyse's brother, Kayne, had raped Rydel. Then Rocky invited Elyse that over to the dinner and she announced that she was preganant," I took a deep breathe cause I was running out of oxygen from saying so much.
Ross gave me a weird look raising his right eye brow, like I was crazy.
I continued, "But your parents, even though they didnt like that she was preganant and they didnt officially forgive Elyses family, they accepted their future grandchild. Later on, we got into a massive fight and we broke up and that's when I woke up."
Ross pulled me onto his lap and pulled me into a warm, cuddly hug. "Oh I'm sorry babe."
He kissed my forehead.
"Please tell me that this moment, right here, right now, isn't a dream" I asked
He pressed his lips against mind very hard and passionate. I poked his bottom lil with my tongue and he gave me access. Our tongues danced eachothers mouths as we kissed passionately.
We parted our lips a bit to gasp for air, then pecked eachothers lips a few times.
We pulled away and placed our foreheads against eachother. I closed my eyes. "I uh..um...thank you"
He laughed and I opened my eyes to gaze into his.
"What?" I asked
"You're so weird" He told me.
"So Madigans still my friend, right?" I asked him
"Right"
"Elyse is NOT preganant, right?"
"Right"
"And Emily is not here, Right?"
"Right. Besides, we're best friends with the Jones Family, Kayne is off at college in Phoenix, and Rydel was never raped or Riker would of kicked Kaynes ass."
I laughed at his remark at the end of his sentence.
"Im serious," he said. "If that happened, Kayne would of been leaving in an ambulance, while Riker would of left in a cop car."
I sat there laughing. But it's true, Riker is over protective of Rydel. Sense she's his little and only sister.
"But Rocky is dating Elyse but now I'm gonna go back home before my family starts questioning" Ross said giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.
"Ok, I love you and I'll call you" I told him
"Alright"
I laughed.
Why wouldn't Elyse or Rocky tell me about them dating? My dream is getting me confused between dream land and reality on earth.

Ross went back home and I was much calmer after our talk.
I wasnt dreaming now, but I was before.
I walked back upstairs and when I reached the top of the stairs, Madigan was coming out of the bathroom rubbing her head.
I ran at her and gave her a big hug. "Hey morning buddy"
"Morn-ning?...Are you alright?" she asked pulling me off of her.
"Yeah I'm fine, but it's a long story.. just.. I want you to be my friend forever, don't ever leave me"
"I won't, I promise. The girls are awake in your room. We woke up and you weren't there, until we heard your voice and Ross' voice coming from downstairs, so we just wanted to leave you two alone"
"Awe thanks"
We walked into my room and everybody jumped up at me.
"Before you say anything, Elyse, why didnt you tell me that you were dating Rocky?"
"How did you find out?" Elle asked
"HA! So it is true, Ross just told me"
"Well Rocky tells Ross everything, we were gonna tell everybody today over a nice family dinner"
"Tell everybody what?,"Madigan asked. "That you guys are dating?"
"No that I'm preganant" Elle answered.
My eyes popped out of my head. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.
"Why do you look like you just seen Ross just get murdered?" Megan asked coming back from the bathroom.

I told them my dream as everything.
Madigan cROSSed her arms. "I'd never be a bully in my life, never, especially to Megan"
"Ya, you better not, but what's freaky about your dream is that I actually was in foster care and stuff like that and I had a 13 years old sister that had committed suicide. But this is my first time coming to California cause this is where my adoptive family lives." Megan said.
Elle sighed."But I was being sarcastic on the pregnancy thing though, if I was pregnant you guys would be the first that I would tell"
"Hmhm cause we were totally the first ones to find out that you and Rocky were dating" Madigan said.
We all laughed, and sighed.
Madigan had to leave, her parents didnt even know she was over at my house. I begged her to stay because I totally thought I had lost her forever and all I wanted to do was just hang out with her. Elyse went home to spend time with her brother who is out of no where coming home to visit from college.
And Megan, well Megan is staying with me, until her foster family actually gives a fuck.