Chapter 85

Chapter 85: Reunited.

Ross' POV

I was welcomed by many people I did not know.

"Shes been waiting for you Ross." A lady said as I walked past her.

Everything was white. Blank. Just happiness.

Everybody wore white but the clothes they had on matched their personality. I guess that's how things work in Heaven.

I was wearing white skinny jeans with a white Tshirt and white converse. The only thing that i was wearing and wasnt white were my R5 guitar pick necklaces.

"Ross!" I heard a female voice yell happily.

I looked around through the crowd of people all wearing white and finally spotted the beautiful girl that I always loved.

"Audrey!" I ran up to her and hugged her and spun her around happily.

"Ross I'm so happy we're back together."

"Me too baby, me too!"

I cupped her face and kissed her passionetly. I knew it wouldn't be the last time I got to kiss her.

And now I have her. Forever.

Megan's POV

Today was Ross and Audrey's funeral, where they would be burried together.

The priest said the prayers as their caskets were slowly placed 6 feet into the ground.

I cried and, suprisingly, so did Drake.

"May the both, rest in peace. Amen." The priest said.

"Amen." Everybody mocked.

Mom and Dad, and Stormie and Mark, both dropped roses upon their caskets and pushed a handful of dirt into the hole.

Everybody started to leave once two men started to shovel the rest of the dirt into the grave.

Questions started racing in my head.

What if they never died? What if they were just in a coma?

I shivered at the thought, but I snapped back to reality, facing that it was true. They both have slipped away from my life. From everybody's lives.

Audrey's POV

We watched as our bodies were burried beside eachother. I watched Megan as she stayed seated in her seat. She looked depressed. Very depressed.

She stood up and sat next to my grave. "Hey Audrey. I know you can't hear me, but I'm going to talk to the wind anyways....... Why'd you leave me...? All alone."

"I didn't want to, Megan." My lips quivering.

"Who's gonna help me with my life when I fall down and can't get back up? You were always there for me and now you slipped away. Forever."

"I'll always be here for you. I'm not going anywhere. Ill always watch over you. My little sister."

She patted the grave stone and walked away. "I love you guys."

Ross hugged me from behind. "We love you too Megan. For now and forever."

I smiled as I watched my sister walk away, proud and strong.

"You coming Audrey?" I heard Madigan ask.

I turned around and took Madigans hand. "I'm coming." Ross took my other hand.

We were officially back together.

We reuntied.

We Have Bonded.