Chapter 45

Chapter 45: That's Life On The Road

Ross' POV

We hit the road as soon as we turned the rented van back in and got our tour bus. I felt bad for my fiancé because we had to leave her best friend behind.

It was, force Audrey to come or to leave her behind.

But I'm not aloud to leave her behind. I told her mom I would watch her and take care of her, so her mom would kill me if I left her in Portland and we were in Washington DC.

I hope she understands though. And I hope that Madigan is alright.

After this show in DC, we're getting ready to set off to Japan and then our world tour which is still being planned.

I sat down on the couch besides Rocky with my acoustic guitar. We started playing Pass Me By, and then One Last Dance. I can't get my mind off of Madigan. I'm not sure if I'm just worried about her or..

No.

I couldn't-

I can't-

that's impossible-

Audrey's POV

I layed in Ross' bunk and listened to Ross and Rocky stum away on their guitars and sing. I started at the wall as I listened and tears streamed down my face lightly.

I understood why I had to leave. First off, mom told me that Ross was in charge of me. She would kill him if he left me on one side of the country and he was on the other.

I wiped my tears away as someone opened the curtain to the bunk. I rolled over and I saw Elyse.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Audrey" She said softly.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know, the next stop we stop at, I'm getting off and catching a flight back home."

"Sure. Leave. There goes someone else I love." I rolled back over to the wall. "I remember everybody that leaves."

She walked off but left the curtain open.

The strumming and singing stopped, and whispers started. Ross then appeared at the bunk. He stepped up and pushed me over so he can lay with me.

He tried to rap himself around me but I thrashed away.

"Audrey. My babe, my babygirl, my girl, my girlfriend, my fiancé, and future wife.... can you please talk to me? I love you and I just wanna comfort you."

I turned towards him. "What is it Ross?"

"I love you"

"I love you too, now go away... leave me alone"

"But-"

"I said leave me alone" I shouted. "Is that too much to ask for, Thats all I ask for and is apparently to much too grant. now please just-....go away"

He nodded and jumped down and pulled the curtain closed. I barried my face in the yellow pillow and breathed in the fabric.

If Madigan was gonna die,.....I was too.

Rydels POV

I heard Audrey yelling from where I was. Which was the back of the bus. I looked up from my mini mini keyboard and saw Ross hop down from the bunk and close the bunk curtain.

He walked in and closed the door, and sat down by me.

"Whats wrong with Audrey?" I asked.

"She's still upset about Madigan, and just wants to be left alone" Ross said running his hands through hair.

I nodded and played a few cords. I liked what I randomly played and wrote it down.

"What are you writing?" Ross asked me leaning againt me so he could see what I was doing.

"Im writing a new song for you guys. Riker said he would help me before but he just wants to rest, and Rocky is being a duche."

Ross chuckled. "Here I'll help" He grabbed the music sheet and pencil away from me.

"What's This? by R5" Ross chuckled. "I like the title"

He handed the paper back and got up.

"Where ya going?" I asked.

"I'm going to get my guitar, where else.. Narnia?" he said throwin his hands in the air.

I threw my pencil at his butt as he walked out and laughed.

I sat the keyboard down and picked it up, hen sat back down with the keyboard on my lap, once again.

He came back with the light blue acoustic guitar that he bought awhile back.

He closed the door and sat back down next to me. I handed him the paper.

He read it and nodded. I watched him as he transfered the piano notes to guitar notes, and tansfered it to a melody, and sang the chorus.

"What's this? What's This? Another trick, oh miss, you've got me tangled up, in your little funny buisness. What's This? What's This? Some other game, oh miss, your so damn attractive that I can't think straight. Why do you do this to me? What's This? Oh-Whoaah, Oh-Oh, Oh-Whoaah"

I nodded my head. "I didn't do so bad"

"Yeah not bad for a girl" Ross said.

"You're mean, just remember I'm older than you and I'm Mommys little angel."

"Yeah yeah, play the keyboard while I play the guitar and sing with me"

We sang and played the chorus again.

It turned out pretty good. I never wrote my own song before. Ha. Riker's gonna be really proud of me.

I hope.