Chapter 72

Chapter 72: Freakin' Out

Ross' POV

Audrey went inside which I was totally concerned about. She's always up for some pool fun. Sick or not.
I climbed out and dried off and walked into the kitchen where I found Audrey pacing back and forth.
"Woah Audrey, something's clearly on your mind. Whats wrong baby?"
She puts her hand on her temple and starts hiperventalating. "Ross there's something wrong with me!!"
"Hey hey hey, calm down what's going on?"
"Ross I just said there's something wrong with me!"
A voice boomed behind us. "Whats going on?!"
I turned around and Suzan stood there with an overprotected look on her face.
I look back at my girlfriend and tears are going down her face. I wipe them away with my thumbs but she smacked my hands away and pushed me out of the way.
"Mom there is something wrong with me!!" Audrey says putting her hands on Suzan's shoulders.
Suzan cupped Audrey's face with her left hand. "Audrey tell me."
"Mom I keep constantly going to the bathroom, I had painful cramps this morning, my breasts hurt like they're about to explode, I had the worst case of nausea, I gaged at the scent of cooking meat! What's happening to me?! Im scared!"
Audrey pulled her Mom into a big hug and bawled he eyes out.
I had no idea what was happening to my girlfriend an I was just as worried as she was.
Suzan looked at me as she hugged her daughter. Suzan's eyes then went wide. "Audrey get your shoes, I'm taking you to the hospital."
I was totally concerned at this point. "Woah why?" I asked.
Suzan said nothing but, "Ross get your stuff you're coming with us."
I changed quickly into my clothes and shoes and just left my shorts up in Audrey's room.
I rushed out the front door and hopped in the backseat of Suzan's car, sense Audrey was up front with her mother.

"Name?" The front desk lady asked.
"Audrey Grace Julia." Suzan said.
"Please wait in the waiting room and a doctor will call you momentarily."
We rushed into the waiting room and sat down.
Audrey squeezed my hand and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I don't wanna die Ross." She whispered.
My heart sank. "I won't let that happen."
We waited for almost an hour until a nurse called out Audrey's name.
She took us to a room where there was a hospital bed and a big monitor.
"Please lay down on the bed and Doctor Thomas will be right in." The nurse said before she closed the door and left.
"What do you think the monitor is for?" Audrey asked breaking the silence and holding my hand tightly.
"I know." Suzan said as she glares at me.
What the hell is going on?!
Doctor Thomas came into the room and asked Audrey about her symptoms.
"Hmmm, okay. Ms. Julia will you please lift up your shirt so I can see your stomach."
Audrey lifted her shirt and revealed her tan flat stomach. He started lightly pushing on her stomach. "Does it hurt anywhere?"
"Everywhere you're pushing." Audrey answered. She looked at me worried.
Doctor Thomas started rubbing this clear jell stuff around her stomach and then turned on the monitor.
He got out a wand and rubbed it around her stomach. A black and white image of her stomach popped up on the screen and then a small blak dot appeared. Every strand of hair stood up on my neck.
"Well Ms. Julia, it seems that you are preganant."

---------
Authors Note

BOOM BABY!!!
Now that's what I call a chapter XD
I bet you didn't see that coming at all haha!!

please comment, vote, and keep reading!!

Q&A- If you were in Suzan's shoes, would you be pissed too?

Thanks loves, I love ya to the moon and back!!
-Maggie