Chapter 75

Chapter 75: It's Okay.

Audrey's POV

I woke up, laying ontop of Ross. my eyes searched the room trying to get my brain to function properly, trying to scan where I was.
My stupidity didn't get the best of me though. I got off of Ross carefully and suddenly had a pain in my stomach.
I looked at the clock and read 9:36 AM. So yes, of coarse I was hungry. Pregnant lady's need to eat too.
I walked into the kitchen and got the tub of butter from the fridge, and the loaf of bread from the counter. I got a glass of juice as I waited for the toast to excitedly burst from the slots of the mini oven.
There was a knock at the front door.
,Who the hell would come over at nine in the morning?' is the only thing that ran through my morning cranky mind.
As my feet patterned against the cold floor boards to the front door, I heard footsteps coming from the stairway.
I unlocked and opened the front door, to see the man I was expecting to be there.
"H-Hi Dad...." I stuttered. I was seriously nervous.
"May I come in?" He asked patiently and calm.
What was he doing here? The man that just kicked me out of my home, is now coming to talk.
"Um yeah,... sure. Come on in...," I opened the door wider so my father could come in. "....I guess."
I closed the door as Dad slowly walked away from me and to the living room where Ross layed passed out on the couch.
Dad looked down at him and then back at me. "And this is the father to your future child?"
I pressed my lips together and nodded.
"Yep," I said. "Gotta love him!"
Ross tapped his face lightly a couple times. "Ross!" he said, and Ross shot up awake.
"Im awake!" Ross exclaimed sleepishly.
I giggled to myself.
Storime soon appeared from the hallway in her blue fuzzy robe. "Audrey who's- nevermind. Hello Brandon."
My dad smiled at Storime and looked back at me. He exhailed. "Audrey I came to talk and apologize."
"Aplogize for what, treating your own daughter like shit?" I asked, clearly annoyed.
He clenched his jaw, then rubbed his chin. "No. Well yes, but n- what I'm saying is, that I'm sorry for being rude, I should have been happy, but instead I acted like a jerk."
I took in all his words, wondering if her really meant them. I nodded.
"Audrey," He started again. "You have to understand that you're still my little girl. My first girl. And I care deeply for you with my whole heart and soul. You're still my little scamp and I don't know what I'd do if something terrible happened to you."
My eyes started to tear up but I fought them back. I lunged myself at him and threw my arms around him. "I forgive you dad. You're gonna be a fantastic grandpa. I love you."
Dad strokes my hair. "I love you too baby girl."

------
Auothers Note
I am SERIOUSLY sorry that I haven't been on for almost months!!
I feel so ashamed!!!!
I am seriously sorry!!!!! I really am!!!
please don't hate me and please forgive me!!!!

Q&A- if you had a girl, what would you name her?

Again, SERIOUSLY sorry!!!
I love you all!!!!!

-Maggie