Chapter 18

Chapter 18: When Our Stars Align

Ross's POV

I had the worst dream EVER, last night.

Audrey and I broke up and then I dated another girl and got her pregnant. I left her with the baby going back to Audrey and saw that she had like 5 billion scars. Seeing thoughs scars on her arms hurt me so much that I started cutting myself.

I looked down at my wrist, oh.... that's why I had the dream.

The pain over the night must have gave me the nightmare.

I felt a drop of sweat slide down my forehead. I quickly wiped it away.

I looked over at Audrey who was sleeping. She looked so innocent, 'how could I hurt my best friend so much?' I asked myself.

'Cause your dumb and childish' my mind answered for me.

Maybe she was right, maybe I was just overreacting. I wanted her safe, that's all I wanted. I thought.... by braking up with her everything would be ok and she would just live a normal teenaged life and my life wouldn't bother her anymore.

But I was wrong.

This is how her life will be from now on. With me. With her. This is safe, this is home.

That was the past, so now it's behind me, and all that matters is that she right her, right now, with me.

I scurried out of bed, remembering I had to go to shoot some A&A scenes this morning.

I threw on a yellow shirt, with some ripped blue jeans, and blue hightops.

As I opened the bedroom door, also trying not to wake up Ryland and Audrey, I looked over to my girlfriend. I walked over to her playing with my thumbs and looking down. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. She turned over to face me, leaning up to kiss me on my lips. I pecked her lips a few times and she smiled with her eyes closed.

I stood up straight from leaning over her and whispered goodbye to her.

"Where you going?" Audrey asked.

"Going to Austin and Ally" I answerd her

"Can I come?"

"Yeah, sure, but get ready fast"

She got out of bed stretching. I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans and a blue tank top from Rydels room for Audrey to wear today. She put on the vans Rydel had given her and wet her hair to put it up in a bun.

She went into Rydels room and I followed her quietly. She picked up some eyeliner and took the cap off. I walked over to her trying not to wake up Rydel and everyone else, sense it was only 7:30. I took the eyeliner away from her before she could put any on.

"Give it back" she yelled whispered at me while I was holding it the air so she couldn't get it. She started jumping to reach it but she couldn't.

I placed my hands on her hips to get her to stop jumping around before she woke up Rydel.

"You don't need it" I said placing my forehead on hers, looking deep into her eyes.

"Yes I do" Audrey said looking away.

"No you don't, your beautiful the way you are" I told her. She was looking away from me, like she was emabrassed to show her face. I grabbed her butt pushing her up against me to grasp her attention.

She finally looked towards me, letting out a little chuckle. I gave her a smirk when I saw she finally smiled up at me, looking into my eyes.

Audrey stood on her tippy toes so we saw eye to eye. I leaned in slowly, then I finally touched her lips with mine. After a few seconds, she touched her tongue to my bottom lip and I let her in. Our tongues danced around in eachothers mouths as we kissed passionately then ever.