Chapter 60

Chapter 60: Savior

Audrey's POV

Andrew pulled my shirt up and over my head and started to plant light kisses around my chest.

I giggled.

What was I doing? I asked myself. You belong with Ross.

Drew started rubbing his fingers around my lower area, which made me super uncomfortable.

I released from the kiss and looked up at Drew and moved his hand away.

"I don't wanna do this, I'm not comfortable with this." I said in a shaky voice.

"Oh come on Audrey, we should finish what has been started." He said leaning in.

He pinned my wrists beside my head with us hands and forced make out session.

I was wrong. I feel disgusted. Why don't I listen to myself?

Why am I so naive?

I kicked my feet and soon kneed him in his gutt.

I started to scramble off the bed and knocked into the night stand my the help of Drew grabbing behind my bra and shoving me at the wall.

I ran into the night stand which made the lamp fall and shatter.

He jumped ontop of me and ripped my bra off and started licking me everywhere.

"Get off of me!!!" I screamed.

I started crying. I deserved to be punished. I'm nothing but selfish.

He placed a hand I've my mouth to keep me from screaming.

I tried screaming 'Ross help me' but it came out as a mumble and only I knew what I said.

Ross' POV

A million things ran through my mind of what could be happening up there.

It could be Reid after her, or Megan is seriously pissing her off and they're messing around and sitting on eachother.

No. This was a cry for help.

"Guys go to the front door and get upstairs!!" I demanded at Rocky, Riker, and Rydel. "Ryland come with me."

I sprinted towards the rose whatever it is and started climbing up with Ryland climbing behind me.

I pulled up to the balcony am pulled Ryland up.

I cupped my hands and like trough the window and saw Audrey struggling on the floor with some guy.

I couldn't tell if it was Reid or not. Reid was a bit smaller than this guy so it's someone else.

I started banging on the door with my fists. "Audrey!!" I screamed as my voice cared through the woods of the cold air and moon filled sky.

Ryland pushed everywhere around the door and it wouldn't budge.

"Watch out" Ry said.

I stepped back and watched as he ran against the glass with his shoulder.

The doors opened but nothing shattered.

Ryland stumbled over the body's that were on the floor and flipped over the bed and hit the floor.

I grabbed the guy by his jacket and threw him off her, and pinned him to the ground.

Ryland scurried up and got Audrey up, but I didn't see anything else after that.

I started making contact with my fist to his face and he squinted in pain which made me more confident.

I got up and started kicking him.

There was bangs and knocks at the bedroom door and soon was busted through.

I caught my breathe and bent over placing my hands on my knees.

Riker and Rocky held tight into him as the guys head drappes forwards and leaked with blood.

The police arrived soon and took away the guy named Andrew.

Audrey came sprinting out of the bathroom with her shirt back on AMD Ryland walking behind her.

She jumped at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

She sobbed into my neck as I hugged he tightly back.

"Dont leave me." She cried.