Chapter 71

Chapter 71: BBQ

Ross' POV

The family walked up the street together to go to a BBQ we were invited to by Audreys family.
Rydel was on my back, Riker was on
Rocky, and Ryland was on Ratliff. Then you just have Mom and Dad who were holding hands and walking.
We have a lovely family.
We walked through the back gate and Mr. Julia, Brandon, was already starting up the grill.
Dad and Brandon shook hands and smiled, Mom and Suzan hugged and laughed. While the parents were outside talking, everybody went inside to change into their bathing suits.
I put Rydel down but she didn't go inside. She just stood beside me, smiled, and whispered. "I know why you're all happy today. You can't fool me Ross."
I looked down at her and smiled while I rolled my eyes.
"Suzan, where's Audrey?" I asked with a smile.
"She's not feeling well. She'll come down when she's ready." She replied staring into my eyes, which, honestly, scared me to death.
"Can I still go see her?"
"Ross, let it be." My Mom said.
I was twice as scared now. My Mom and her Mom had the same stare and same tone of voice.
Rydel patted my back and she walked inside and I followed.

Audrey's POV

I went downstairs and outback, and everybody was already here and in the pool.
Mom saw me and she got up from the picnic table and came and hugged me tightly. I hugged back but let go two seconds later from the pain in my breasts.
She looked at me concerned. "Are you okay Audrey?"
"Yeah it just hurts."
"Have your boobs gotten bigger?"
My eyes widened with embarrassment. "Mom!"
She put her hands up in defense, and I shook my head.
I walked over to the pool and everybody smiled at me and said Hey.
I smiled and waved to them.
I took off my shoes and socks and out my feet in the water.
Ross swam over to me and winked at me. "Hey beautiful!"
I smiled. "Hey cutie!"
"You feeling okay?"
I looked behind me at our parents talking and not paying attention. I looked back at him and nodded.
I pulled himself up and kissed me on the cheek and swooshed back into the water.
I watched everyone play around and splash eachother.
"Come on Drey, why don't you have some fun with us and get in the pool?" Riker shouted as he splashed me.
I blocked the water the best I could and looked back at Riker.
"Yeah come on Audrey!" Rydel yelled as she got on Ratliffs back and dunked him under the water.
"Guys I'm just not up for it, I still don't feel that well." I answered shrugging my shoulders.
I got up and stood next to Dad who was grilling up steak and ribs.
I gaged but didn't show it, only my throat did but Dad didnt notice.
I am officially concered what is going on with me. I LOVE steak AND ribs!! Or, you know, any tupe of meat!!
I put my finger under my nose from breathing in the scent of the cooking meat and walked away inside.
I sat at the island in the kitchen. "What's happening to me?!"

----------
Authors Note

FIFTH UPDATE!!
Last update of today!
Keep commenting, voting, and reading!!

Q&A- What do you think is happening to Audrey?

Thank you lovies!!!
-Maggie