Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Revealing The Truth Part 1

Rikers POV

I'm in love with Madigan.

Ross' POV

I have a crush on my girlfriends best friend.

Rylands POV

I'm in love with food. I don't know what's up with these other kids.

Audrey's POV

It seemed like 2 seconds but it was 2 days. R5 played the show in Washington and was invited to the White House by the president after the concert. Which extended to 4 days.

At the White House, R5 played to Obamas daughters and they loved it.

We're now on our way back home to California.

Once we get home, I'm taking a airplane to Portland, and Riker's coming with me.

Madigans POV

I think they forgot about me. I remember hearing that shed come back for me, but I honestly think she won't.

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. More like passed out unconcious because the pain in my back.

Audrey's POV

We arrived back at home, and I'm excited cause I get to see my Mom and Dad again.

Mark stopped the bus in front of their house and I grabbed my stuff and ran off the bus. I ran down the road to my house with my siblings behind me.

I just realized that I ran off without hugging my boyfriend or giving him a kiss. Eh what ever, I've been on vacation with him for awhile he can suck it up.

Mom and Dad were waiting on the porch for us. I dropped my stuff at the stairs and ran up them to hug both of my parents. Drake and Megan did the same thing.

They took us inside and they're was a big chocolate cake waiting for us that said welcome home kids.

"I don't like chocolate nor cake" Megan spoke up.

"Thats fine we have vanilla ice cream with your name on it. Seriously it's called Merry Megan's Ice." Dad said with a chuckle.

"Don't mind if I do. If there's one thing I love it's vanilla and ice cream."

I snickered. Megan is just like Dad. That also does prove that she's part of this family.

But Mom, Drake, and I are chocolate fans. Dad not so much but he loves vanilla.

I took a bite of my cake as my taste buds watered with excitement. Madigan came to mind again.

I swallowed. "Mom can I talk to you. Alone. Upstairs."

"Yeah sure thing honey" Mom sai placing her plate in the sink.

I placed my plate in the sink as well and ran after my mom up the stairs.

I found her in my room sitting on my bed.

"What do you need dear?" Mom asked politely. She patted a spot next to her, indicating that she wanted me to take a seat.

"Madigan got in an accident while we were all on tour. She's still in Portland hospital in Oregon and Riker and I were gonna take a plane to go see her."

She let out a big sigh. "Well, I suppose. But this is the last time your leaving me."

"Fine"

"You have to catch up on your school work"