Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Welcome to The Family Part 2

Ross's POV

I am so fucking pissed right now. I can believe some perverts raped my girlfriend and my sister.

Yes I consider Megan part of my family.

I start walking back and fowrth in the waiting room, waiting for results to see if Megan and Audrey have anything.

I keep walking nervously. But Rydel stands up, grabs me by the shoulders, and make me sit down in a chair.

Megan finally walks out. Her face was read and she a huge bruise on the side of her face.

I got up and I ran up to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded, and started crying.

I pulled her into a hug. She cried silently but I could tell she was crying hard in pain.

I loosened the hug and we met face to face. "What about Audrey? Is she ok?"

"I-I don't know," She said letting out a sigh. "The-they made me leave when it was her turn. I don't understand why I couldn't stay there"

We sat down in a chair, and Megan was in my lap crying. But eventually she cried herself to sleep. I, too, started to crash, but I heard and elevator ding and I flickered my eyes open. I sat Megan in the seat next to me, seeing that it was Audrey who had came out of the elevator. She started walking slowly to us, so I got up and walked over to her side. She was wrapping her arms around stomach, her hands grasping onto her rib cage.

When she was halfy way here she collapsed onto her knees and started crying.

Everybody ran over to her and helped her up. When we sat her down in a chair, her parents finally arrived. She sprinted out of my arms and she jumped up to her dad wrapping her legs around him and her arms around his neck.

I could hear her sobs and crys. I plugged my ears with ears with my palms. I don't need to hear her cry anymore.

Her dad sat her down in my lap and I gave her big hug when she started crying into my chest.

A policeman walked over to us, giving us the bags that the girls had dropped and left at the physcos house.

He walked over to Megan and shook her awake. She sat up and flinched a bit.

"Megan Ross, Legaly you are now aloud to stay with the Julia's," he looked up at my parents. " Because you are biologically their daughter"

"What?" Megan said in a whisper.

"What!?" Audrey hollared nervously and excitedly

"What?!" Ross and Susan said

But me, I'm sitting here like ' that's cool'. "Wait, I am so confused though, how does this just happen?"

"Well, a couple of months after Audrey was born we had another daughter, which is supposevly Megan, but she was stolen from us right out of the hospital." Audrey's dad explained.

"But I grew up with Joesph and Karren, my whole life. Well I did have a run away mother before them, now that I remember, I thought she was my real mom and that her other daughter was my real sister. So after she went to jail, my sister was a wreck because everybody bullied her that she didnt have a mom, so committed suicide, and I was with Joesph and Karren. Do you think that, my "mom" was a run away because -- she stole me from you? If that's the case, I have a fucked up life" Megan said / explaining.

"So," Audrey's mom started to choke on her words. "Megan is our lost, da-daughter?"

The policeman nodded. "But we need a blood sample from the parents to make the last test positive."

"Blood test!" Drake yelled coming out of no where. I guess he was just hiding behind his parents.

The whole family went accept for Audrey and Drake.

"Babygirl?" I asked Audrey.

"Yeah" she responded her voice coming out as a crack.

"Were your tests clear like Megan?"

She didnt answer. She was laying in my lap. She had her head resting on my arm against the arm wrest and her legs draped over the empty chair where Megan was sitting.

She lifted up her shirt and started making circles around her stomach and belly button.

My eyes went wide.

I placed my hand ontop of her stomach.

My girlfriend was preganant, and I wasnt the father.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I just got ALOT of comments saying that they wanted me to update becasuethey were so anxious to see what was gonna happen so here's a bit of information

there will be another Welcome to the Family chapter (part 3) and it will give the rest of the information

and notice that I changed the chapter numbers because of chapter 2 part 1 Amd chapter 2 part 2, so changed the chapter 2 part 2 into chapter 3 part 2

then the test changed all the way down but it won't mess anything up

I promise

and please tell your friends or friends tht are R5 fans to read this book if you really like it

it would mean alot to me

and if you like any of Hanna's book too, tell them about her books also

it would mean ALOT to the both of us

but I hope you liked this chapter and it's shortness haha

love you all <3

stay beautiful <3

<3 R5 <3

~Maggie