Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Dominoes

Ross' POV

She was gone for an hour, and still no cops.
"Where The Fuck Is She?!?" Reid shouted at me pointing the tip of the gun on my nose.
"I don't know" I answered frightened.
He screamed stressfully while the gun was still pointed at me. He cocked the gun and I closed my eyes.
This was the end.
I opened my eyes and he put his arm up and shot at the cealing.
Wood rained down on all of us. "Im going to ask you again where is she?"

Audrey's POV

I was tackled to the ground. I closed my eyes as I flung the bag away from me and a hand was placed over my mouth.
I opened my eyes and saw that it was Mark.
I hit him in the arm lightly.
"You scared me half to death" I whispered shouted as he helped me up.
"Where were you going?" I heard a female voice ask. I turned around and saw Stormie.
"I was running to find help" I answered. "Reid still has everyone captive, Riker is shot and injured, Megan or Laura or somebody is about to get raped sooner than later, a minor is inside injured as welwell where have you guys been?!?"
"We ran" Stormie said.
Mark sighed. "We both went to the restroom and I heard a gunshot. When I walked out of the bathroom everyone was fleeing out of the restaraunt, and girls were running out if the bathroom, so I ran into the Ladies room to find Stormie and we snuck out the windo and ran towards the woods."
"Audrey, sweetie, why do you have a bag of money?" Stormie asked.
I did a little guilty laugh. "I was taking it to the police station to turn it in. Well if I could find help, does anyone have a phone"
"Rydel has mine"
"Mine is on the bus" Mark said.
"Thats it, lets just go back to the bus" I suggested.
Mark pulled his keys out of his pocket and held them out in the air. I grabbed them and started running.
I left the bag with Mark and Stormie. I knew I would possibly get caught by Reid, but I had to try.
I made my way to the backdoor of the restaraunt, a gun shot went off and wood flew in the air and landed on me.
I opened te door with my eyes closed, caughing. When I went in, Reid was walking fast towards me. I opened the door and ran. I ran around the restaurant past the windows of where my friends and family were.
"Audrey!" I heard them yell at me. I may be running in a dress, but I'm running for my life. God I'm glad I wore converse.
I ran around to the other side of the building towards the parking lot.
'There's the bus' I said to myself.
The keys were still in my hand, as I ran, I was looking for the right key.
I arrived at the door but I couldn't find the key.
Reid was walking towards me.
"Fuck this!" I shouted.
I threw the keys ontop of the bus and ran towards the backdoor again. Once again I was at the windows.
I banged on them hoping they would brake open. I looked to my left and Reid was walking towards me. I back up and ran and jumped at the window, bending my legs and crossing them, while I crossed my arms in front of my face.
I broke through and landed on the wood pile Madigan broke through.
"That was awesome!" I laughed.
Ross helped me up. Once I got up, I pushed him away and hopped over the bar counter.
There was a black girl laying on the floor dead. I tried not to scream, but I did squeak.
An iPhone was sticking up out of her pocket, so I grabbed it and pressed emergency call and voice activate.
"911!!" I screamed through the phone, as I hopped back over the counter and to the other dinning room.
"911 what's your emergency" the phone spoke.
"Help!!" I screamed.
"Mam what's going on"
"He's chasing me, he's already killed a few people, he's shot my friend and now he's chasing me as my family and friends are in another room defending themselves"
"Mam where are you"
I lookd behind me as Reid jumped onto a table and pounced at me.
I was tackled to the ground.
He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.
"Tracking your location now" the lady said on the phone.
Reid through me into a booth and push my dress up. I started smacking his hands away. I chucked the phone at his face.
"BITCH!" he shouted as he rubbed his face. I got up and climbed on the table and jumped to the next booth and back to another dinning room.
I heard cop sirens and saw red and blue flashing lights.
I went back to Ross and the others. "Come On!!" I shouted.
I jumped out the window, while the others followed me. I ran to the cops.
"Whats going on?" a cop asked me.
"He's inside!!" I yelled as I ran into him and pointed towards the restraunt. "Stormie! Mark! I have to go get them"
"It's best if you stay here" another police man said holding my arms to calm me down.
I tugged away. "I have to go get them, they're waiting for me!"
Ross turned me towards him. "Audrey just listen to them"
I punched him in the arm so he would let me go. I ran towards the back again. I looked behind me as two cops were following me.
I ran into the woods. "Stormie!.... Mark!!!"
"Over here Audrey"
I ran into Stormie hugging her.
"Follow us" the police man said.
We walked out and back towards the 5 cop cars.
When I went back Riker was on a gurni and so was Madigan. The girl that Madigan saved was in the back if an ambulance getting her ankle bandaged up.
The cops got Reid handcuffed and put in the back of a cop car. As the cops were trying to push him in he shouted out to me, "This isn't over slut, I will get you, I will find you!"
"Shut the fuck up!" The cop yelled at him, shoving him in, and slamming the door.
Ross brushed all the stuff off of my dress, and out of my hair.
I looked over at the girl that looked 12-14 years old, and walked over to her.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine, if it weren't your friend I would be dead" the girl answerd.
"What's your name?"
"Elizabeth, you can call me Beth"
"Hi Beth, I'm Audrey, the one that saved your life is Madigan, this is my boyfriend R-"
"O M WOWZA IT'S ROSS LYCH, 'THE' ROSS SHOR LYNCH!!" Beth yelled happily.
"Yeah it's me" Ross said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Where's your mom kiddo?"
She pointed. "Right there"
I turned around and saw two police man carrying a body bag, and a hand was draping out if it.
"I'm SO sorry for your loss Beth" I told her bending down to eye level. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs. "How old are you?"
"I'm 12"
"Do you have a daddy?" Rydel asked appearing next to me.
"He passed away when I was 1" Beth answerd sobbing. "I have no family, they're either all dead or in jail."
I felt so bad for her.
She has no family.
"Well you can stay with us" Rydel said. "Until we figure something out"
It's funny how one thing can lead to another.

----------------------
Authors Note

so I know this chapter was long
but it's fantastic, I think

how was it? let me know

but there's your first character pop up, Elizabeth, which was @maddy_wall22

more stuff comin up

wuvs you all, stay crazy

<3 R5 <3
~Maggie