Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Welcome to The Family Part 3

Audrey's POV

So, yeah, Megan was my sister by blood. I knew there was something about her that made us click.

My parents drove us to court so we can get everything cleared up. Well we didnt really choose to go, the police made us go.

They threw Reid into juvy, Joe is in prison for life, Karren mainly had nothing to do with it, but she got 1-2 weeks in jail.

Then we got Megan's last name changed to Julia, but she chose to keep her first name Megan.

We went home, I was tired and so was Megan.

I texted Madigan. I tell her everything, but this one time I was scared to tell her what happened and I now I feel.

"Audrey..?" Megan spoke braking the silence in my purple silent bedroom.

"Yeah sis" I said

"Ha. Um have you concidered an abortion"

"Megan, I want to because one, it was a rape, and two it's not Ross' baby. But you don't see it the way I do. There's a living and growing person inside me. I feel like, I don't know how I feel"

"Maybe we should talk to mom and dad. Ha mom and dad, it feels weird saying those words"

"Maybe, I think I should talk to Ross too. But yet I've chosen to have an abortion"

Megan and I are gonna share a room until we get the downstairs room cleared out. It's basically a storage at the moment. But it's fucking huge, it's small compared to my room and my parents room but big compared to Drakes.

I walked to my body lengthed mirror and stood there. Staring at myself. I had changed into a pair of skinny jeans and my light blue and white tie dye tank top. I lifted it up to see my stomach and I placed my hand over the flat surface.

Megan appeared in the background I my mirror. "Megan, I don't want this baby, but it's also a human being that growing inside of me. He may not be a piece of Ross, but it's a piece of me."

She placed her hand a my stomach, next to my hand. You could feel a tiny squirm. Not much but, faintly tiny.

"Audrey I think you need to talk to a doctor or mom or Ross or somebody before its kinda too late." Megan explained removing her hand. I placed my shirt down and texted Ross.

Me:

Ross I want an abortion

Send.

Megan was right I felt better. I texted Madigan and Elyse real quick and gathered mine and Megan's things. It was 1:00.

Ross:

I would do the same if I were you

can you be down here in 10 minutes me gotta leave soon or we'll be late.

Me:

Sure no problem babe

are you mad at me

Ross:

why would I be mad at you

Me:

because I'm pregnant with someone else's baby

and I'm practically gonna kill it

Ross:

no, it's not like you went behind my back and did it, it was by force, so it doesn't matter

I still love you XOXO

Me:

I love you too Ross

I zipped my back back pack and so did Megan. We threw our bags over our shoulders and walked out of the room. I flicked the lights off and closed my door. We walked down the stairs and Drake was waiting for us.

We gave our parents hugs and kisses and then walked down the street to the Lynches house as a family.

We walked up the driveway and up the paved walk way to their front door.

I opened the door and walked inside with my siblings behind me. "What's up fuckers!!"

"Audrey," Stormie said from the kitchen. "Language young lady"

"Sorry mom"

Ross comes out of no where and swoops me from my feet, holding me bridal style. "Whats up beautiful"

I plant a kiss on his lips. "Oh nothing much, just preganant and all"

"Dont worry, it won't be a problem much longer"

Stormie and Mark had to walk in at that time, didn't they? "What do you mean, won't be a problem any longer" Mark asked.

Ross sat me down on my feet. "Im gonna get an abortion before its too late. It's not Ross' baby so why bother, plus I was raped."

"That sounds like a good plan Audrey" Stormie said.

See someone other than Megan, understands me.

Drake came in from hanging with Ratliff on the tour bus. "Whats up guys?" Ratliff asked .

"What I miss" Drake asked.

I instantly answered. "Nothing"

He shrugged. "What ever you say spaz" and he walked off.

Ross started chasing him and Drake started running. "She may be a spaz, but she's my spaz" His voice started to trail off.

I laughed. Rydel finally came into the living room with her pink your back pack. I hooked my arms with Rydel and Megan and we practically skipped out the door to the tour bus.

I walked up the little steps with Megan behind me and Rydel leading the way. She lead us past the little kitchen area and then to the bunks.

I pushed my bag up into Ross' bunk which was all the way to the back and very top. Megan was gonna sleep in the bunk that's right in front of Ross and my bunk, thats on the top. Drake is also on the top but the opposite side if the aisle. Ratliff is right next to Ross, so Drake is in front of Ratliff.

Megan and Rydel placed their bags in the bunks and we walked to the back of the bus.

What Rydel says, 'Where the party starts'

---------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

hey guys

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I got this in right before homework

tell me what you think

some parts might have been

yenno........eh

Comment

vote

share

read on

I love the fact that I've got over 1,700 reads I almost have 2,000!!!!!!

KEEP IT COMING!!!!

love you all <3

stay beautiful<3

<3 R5 <3

~Maggie