Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Here Comes Forever

Ross's POV

When I came home from A&A, there was a note on my door.

"I have your Miami Beach hoodie >:), <3 Love Ya <3 ~Audrey"

And she says I'm #sneaky. I got ready in my average everyday look, I didnt want to make so much of a fuss just because of a first date. Leather jacket, white t, ripped jeans, and my black Loud R5 converse.

I grabbed my phone and texted her. She was being goofy as always. I told her I would be over in like 10 minutes.

As I went downstairs, Ratliff was sitting on the coach with my mom watching some odd tv drama show. Ratliff sat there was his legs crossed and his hands on his knees looking professional.

"Ratliff, you don't have to watch this with me," my mom said chuckling, then looked at me as I grabbed my kiss off the key hanger. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Out on a date" I said as I licked my index finger and pinky and sliding them across my eyebrows.

"With Audrey?!?!" Ratliff said in a high girl tone

"Yes Rydellington" I answered back. He gave me a glare like how Dez would do to Chuck on A&A.

"ROSS!!!" Rydel yelled coming down the stairs.

"You forgot "the box".....here" she whispered in my ear so no one could hear her. Inlooked down as she out the blue and light fuzzy box in my hand and shoving it up into my sleeve.

She hugged my neck and whispered good luck into my ear.

I ran out the door and drove the car down the road.

I rang the doorbell and Audrey's mom came and answered the door.

"Hi Mrs. Julia" I said as she let me inside. I was so nervous, so I started fiddling with the blue box.

"Whats in that box of yours Ross" she asked me crossing her arms across her chest.

"I swear it's not a engagement or proposal ring or anything wedding ring.ringers just a ring that shows how much she means to me" I answered.

I opened it up and showed her what was inside. She gasped.

"Awe Ross, you do go all out of your way for Audrey" She told me holding where her heart is.

"Well when you know a girl like Audrey for awhile, start treating her right cause yolo and you don't see a girl like that everyday" I had no idea what I just said but she seemed to understand what I meant.

I heard footsteps come from the stairs and I looked that way to see Audrey beautiful and glorious as always. Again. Damn. She's pretty.

She looked at my hand. I got nervous and pushed the box up my sleeve again.

I kissed her on her forehead and we grasped hands and then we walked out the door.

I noticed that she turned around with a giant smile across her face and gave a thumbs to her mom. I smiled. I opened the car door to be a gentlemen.

"Thank you" she said.

I closed the door and ran around the hood of the car.

I got in, started the car and drive down the road.

"So.....where are we going?" she asked curiously.

I ignored her trying to hold back my smile by sucking in my lips.

"Ross............ROSS?!?!" she yelled at calmly and then like a whiney little kid. She shook my arm.

"Hey hey hey hey hey, don't do that while I'm driving, we could get into a crash and I'll never forgive myself if you die." I told her