Chapter 55

Chapter 55: Not Interested

Audrey's POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight shinning through the big window and onto my eyes.

I put my hand over my eyes as I sat up. I revealed my eyes and saw Megan was still laying beside me under the covers.

I got out of bed and went to our personal bathroom and did my buisness.

I came back out and grabbed my phone.

Nothing. No messages, no twitter or Instagram. Nothing.

I placed my phone on the dresser and walked out into the hallway, closin the door queitly. Trying not to wake up my cranky sister.

I turned around and saw that across the hallway, was a sleepy Andrew walking out of Jeremy's room.

"Hey Drey" He said yawning and stretching.

I started walking towards the stairs down the hallway. "Don't call me that" I said sternly.

He appeared by my side and we walked in sync.

"What do you want Drew?" I asked annoyingly.

"Nothing. Just going to get some breakfast." He answered with a bright smile.

Ick. I know his game. He may say he's changed, but deep down, I know he hasn't. I know what he wants.

Not today player.

"Auuuuuudreeeeeeeeyyyyyyy" I heard Alice calling me.

I turned around and saw Alice running up the hallway in her pajamas.

She jumped up into my arms and gave her a big hug.

"You guys have a sweet bond, don't you?" I heard Drew ask.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Alice smiled and waved, "Hey Andrew"

"Hi Alice" he said with a smile.

Alice whispered in my ear, "He's cute Audrey, I think he likes you"

I scoffed disgustedly, and rolled my eyes.

I sat her back down on her feet. "How about you go poor us some cereal and I'll be right down"

"Okay Audrey" Alice said cheerfully and ran down the stairs.

"What is the matter with you Audrey? Have you ever heard of being a nice person" Drew asked me with attitude.

"I am nice to people, just not to people like you"

I started walking off but he grabbed my arm and spun me back around.

"What?" I hissed.

"I can see that you don't like me, but I just want you to know that I've changed, and I really like you."

I shook my head and looked out the window. "Just give me a chance" He pleaded.

"Drew Ive never dated you before in my life, but I've seen and heard what you've done before. So no. And no means no. Get it?"

He clenched his jaw tightly and his fists balled.

"If you're gonna hit me and try to take me on. Do it." I got in his face. "I DARE you"

He let out a big breathe through his nose. He was pissed.

"I'm not like that anymore. What do you not get about it?"

"Once a woman beater, always a woman beater" and I walked away.

I got to the top of the staircase and was about to walk down but Drew made a stupid call.