Chapter 74

Chapter 74: World War III

Audrey's POV

I grasped onto Rossr hand and ran into the kitchen where my Dad was screaming at Mom and threw another glass cup at the ground in rage.

Dad looked over at me and grabbed another glass cup. "You!!" He chucked the glass at me.

I hid my face in Ross' chest as the glass hit me in the back of the head and I felt it shatter.

I felt a warm ooze falling from head and then soon, I was grabbed my hair and thrown to the ground.

"Don't you touch her!" Mom screamed as she cried on the floor.

"Shut Up!," Dad yelled. "What is wrong with you Audrey?! Dont you know what you have done?! You have ruined your life and this family!!"

Ross cut in. "Brandon, I don't think you-"

"Shut Up! Just Shut Up Ross!! Because of you my daughter is knocked up!!" Dad screamed pointing at Ross with his finger.

Ross stepped back with Megan and Dad swung on his heels back toward me.

I stood up. "Why are you acting like this?!"

"You shouldn't be preganant! You're 16!!" Dad yelled me. "Do you have rocks in your head?!"

"It was my choice! I decided my future! I knew this was gonna happen! I knew it was gonna happen some day!"

"That doesn't matter! It shouldn't have happened NOW! You're still my daughter! Amd as long as you live under my roof, you will be not raising a baby anytime soon!"

I put my hands on my stomach, touching the growing baby. "This I my baby. And I'm going to take care of it. This is my child."

I grabbed my bag and stepped over the pieces of glass. Ross and Megan followed my actions and we walked up the street.

We opened the front door and went inside and I sat on the couch holding my head in my hands.

Someone started rubbing my back.

"It's gonna be okay Audrey." Megan said in a soothing voice.

I dragged in a long deep breath and exhaled it out. "Why is he acting like this?! He's my father who should be happy for me!!" I screamed in tears.

Stormie walked into the living room. "Whats going on?"

Ross took Stormies hand and made her sit inbetween us.

"Mom," Ross started. "Audrey is pregnant, and uh um we're engaged. Her dad isn't too happy with her."

Stormie took a deep breathe through her nose and silently let it out. "I know. Suzan called me. Youre welcome to sty as long as you like Audrey and I'm gonna help you out through this. I promise."

I hugged Stormie and then leaned back on the couch putting my hands in my stomach.

I lifted my shirt and started rubbing my stomach with my hands. Going out into my LaLa Land.

Ross sat next to me putting his left hand ontop of mine. "So, what do you think it's gonna be?"

I smiled. "I really hope it's a girl."

"Rebecca Madigan?"

I smiled and put my head on Ross' shoulder. "Rebecca Madigan."