Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The Past, The Present, and the Future

Audrey's POV

I woke up in my bed.

The last thing I knew, was that I was on the side of the road, hoping to die or get raped.
Was I dreaming... Did Ross and I really break up?
I grabbed my phone and I had 50 texts from Rydel, 30 from Riker, and 12 from Rocky. They all said the same thing. ' I'm sorry about your break up' or 'You'll get over it it takes time' and just the basic I'm sorry texts but the ones I loved the most were from Rydel. Obviously.
I missed my Delly. But I didn't want to see Ross. He made me feel terrible for no reason. I felt fine. I wasn't being hurt.
The only person I was being hurt by was Skylar, but there was just no stopping her. But now that she's in jail, there's no more worrys.
I've been checking Ross's twitter along with mine and there's no hate. People don't even know were together... atleast I dont think. Well if they didnt lets keep it that way.
The only person that was getting hurt was Ross, and he was hurting himself.
But he definitely broke my heart, even though there was nothing "bad" going on.
I texted back Rydel.. feeling really nervous.

Me
Hey Delly..... how's it going.

she texted back almost immediately.

Rydel
OMG your actually alive

Me
what are you talking about

Rydel
well speaking Ross found you on the side of the road
we all thought you were dead
but are you alright

Me
so it wasnt a dream
and yeah I'm alright

Rydel
well that's great I want you to come over in 10 minutes no acceptations

Me
alright be over in 10

I threw my phone on my bed as I walked over to my closet. I picked out a plain white T-shirt and some skinny jeans out of my dresser. I grabbed my black belt and put that on, then grabbed my R5 sweatshirt that Delly had given me.
I wanted to wear my yellow converse but then I wanted to wear the yellow vans that Delly had also given me.
So after of 5 minutes of thinking, I chose the vans.
I came downstairs to Madigan and Elyse sitting there on the coach with my parents.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked my friends curiously.
"We wanted to go out with you today and have some fun, I guess. If you want to go, of coarse." Madigan said walking over to me with Elyse.
"Sure lets go, I'm ready to go" I said
"Audrey" my mom called my half way out the door. "I don't want you over at they Lynch's house this week. Ok?"
"Sure mom." I said
I started walking down the street.
"Where you going?" Elyse called out
"To see Rydel" I called back
"But your not aloud to go down there, your mom just said." Madigan yelled out.
I turned around on my heel walking backwards and threw my hands in the air saying. "I know. I'm badass right?"
They gave eachother a look and started following me as I turned around still walking down the street.

I knocked at the door.
My eyes locked with the one and only.. Ross Lynch who had answered the door. It was like my world just froze an we were there forever.
I was speechless.
He was wearing sweat pants and a white shirt and his hair was all messed up and sexy lookin. His eyes were a faint red and puffy.
"..... H-hi" Ross says stuttering in a shy whisper looking down at his feet.
"Hi, where's Rydel" I asked.
Ross looked overtop of my head to see Elle and Maddie. I turned around and they gave him a quick wave.
I told them everything, so they were slightly pissed off at Ross. They still like to fan girl over him and everythin but there just mad cause he broke up with me for a stupid reason.
I turned around to see Rydel pushing Ross out of the way and running out on the porch to hug me.
We all ran off the porch, but I stopped at the bottom of the porch stairs, turning around to see Ross waving with a weird crooked smile on his face.
I opened my mouth to say something but he already slipped inside. I dropped my hands to my side, making a slap sound.