Chapter 10

Chapter 10: First Date

Audrey's POV

I woke this morning to Ross not being by my side. I had a frown across my face cause I wanted to wake up to my cute boyfriend smiling at me or still asleep.
But oh well. I sat up and saw there was something sticking to my forehead. My eyes looked up too see something yellow. I took it off and it was a sticky note from Ross.
I read it to myself.
"Hey babe, had to leave early to go to the set of A&A. Be back around 1:00. Love you, don't do anything stupid. Ross"
I picked up my phone and and looked at it to see it was 10:00. UGGGG!!!! I wanted to see him NOW!!
There was a knock at the door. I let out a moan and got up. My warm legs were attacked by the cold air. I opened the door to see Riker.
"You better have a good explanation, cause I'm freakin freezing" I moaned to him.
He chuckled. "Mom wanted me to wake you up and tell you that breakfast was ready" Riker said.
I closed the door. "You better come get it before Ryland eats it" Rydel shouted from behind the door.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
I grabbed my duffle bag and saw what my mom packed. Yes!! Mom always knows what to pack. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans from American Eagle, and my blue and white stripped shirt. And she packed my black vans, just in case I guess. I put my vans on and then I went to Ross's closet.
A big gust of his cologne came at me. I didn't mind it, it smelled good. I went through his closet and found a sweatshirt. I picked out his peach pink Miami Beach sweatshirt and went downstairs.
(A/N: watch R5tv surfin safari if you don't know what the sweatshirt looks like.)
I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw everybody was wearing sweatshirts also.
"Sorry I ate your breakfast" Ryland said with mouth full of waffles.
"I helped" Drake said.
Rydel shook her head and said, "I told you"
"It's fine, I wasn't really hungry" I lied.
My butt started to vibrate and singing fallin for you, then I realized I was getting a text.
It was from Ross. I wondered how he got my number.

Ross:
Hey it's Ross

Me:
Yeah ik, how'd you get my number

Ross:
I put my number in your contacts this morning and yours in mine.#sneaky

I laughed.

Me:
I'm going home

Ross:
Alright :(
Be ready at 3, I have a surprise for you ;)

Me:
Your right you are #sneaky lol <3

Ross:
I love you, see ya later, I have to go back to set.

Me:
ok, act well I guess and wait...where are you

Ross:
In my dressing room, why?

Me:
oh you said had to go back to set, so I thought you were somewhere else.

Ross:
lol no I'm still on set, bye. <3

Me:
Bye <3

I wondered, sitting next to Rydel on the couch, what Ross had in plan at 3.
"Hey Delly, will you walk me and Drake home" I asked Rydel.
"Why, because Ross isn't here to do it" she asked back in a sarcastic tone.
I flashed her a 'really' look. She laughed.
I got up off the coach and ran upstairs to get my bag. I grabbed a sticky note from his desk and left a note on his front door saying "I have your Miami Beach hoodie >:) <3 Love Ya <3 ~Audrey"
I ran downstairs and Delly walked me and my bro home.

As we walked through the door my mom was sitting on our coach reading the paper.
"Hi guys, how was it getting to hang out with your friends?"
I opened my mouth to speak but Drake answered before I could.
"Well 1. it was awesome, and 2. they're all still my friends but Audrey here has one of them as more than friends"
"Awwwwe" mom said.
"I'll tell you later," I pointed to mom then I started hitting drake with my bag playfully." And you my friend, don't know how to keep your mouth shut"
"Hey hey watch the hair" Drake said.
"Oh my god you sound like Ross" I yelled walking up the hallway.
"Well he's your boyfriend" he yelled back.
I closed my white bedroom door and threw my bag in my closet. I threw myself on my bed and looked at my clock that mom supposevly plugged in it was 11:00.
I had 3 hours to kill. So I just took a nap.

I woke up to my phone vibrating and singing Fallin for you.
It was Ross.

Ross:
I want my hoodie back >:(

Me:
heheheheheheee (evil laugh) never

Ross:
I love you, see ya in like 10 minutes.

I looked up at my clock and it was 2:50.
Oh chautauqua.
I didn't even realize that I was sleeping that long.
I got out of bed and got ready. I didn't know what we were doing so I just left what I had on. I put some eyeliner mascara on. I grabbed my black and white checkered sunglasses that so had black and red stripes on the side and put a white dress up scarf on.
I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and took my bobby pin that had a fake flower on it and clipped it to my hair and my hair tie.
The door bell rang and I heard my mom scream out my name and tell me Ross was here.
I went down the 2 flights of stairs and walked down the hallway to see Ross standing by the door with a small blue fuzzy box in his hand. He noticed I had seen it so he his it up his jacket sleeve still holding onto it.
He was wearing ripped jeans and his Loud R5 black converse. He was wearing his black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath like in Teen Beach Movie.
"Hey there" I said as I gave him a hug and he kissed the top of my forehead. I grabbed his right hand with my left hand.
"Hi there beautiful" he told me
"Have fun" my mom called out as we walked down the stairs from the tan porch.
I turned around and gave her a wide smile and a thumbs up with my free hand.

We walked to his car and drove away.