Chapter 84

Chapter 84: Off To A Better Place

Rockys POV

I was shaking really badly. I didn't want to loose my brother. I was seriously worried.

I could feel the energy radiating off of everybody else. They were feeling the same way.

"Is Ross gonna be okay?" Ryland asked from the back of the van.

"I don't know, Ryland." Dad answered.

We were going really fast to keep up with the ambulance.

I silently prayed to myself. 'Please let Ross be okay. Please? We need him.'

The ambulance pulled into the hospital and instantly opened the back doors when they stopped.

We parked next to ambulance and immediately jumped out of the van and ran into the hospital.

We heard faint yelling and screaming from outside.

"What the hell is that?" Rydel asked.

"I don't know." Riker answered.

"Guys." I said pointing at the doors.

We looked out the window and it was an army of R5Family.

Rydel ran her hands through her straight hair. "Oh my god."

Riker went to the front desk. "Keep them out." He pointed to the doors and the nurse stood up and leaned over the desk to see.

She nodded at Riker, then we took off down the hallway where Mom and Dad went.

Dad blocked the door. "We can't go in there."

"But why?" Ryland asked.

"We can't, Ryland." Mom said giving Ry a hug.

Rydels POV

I peeked through the window on the door and saw Doctors surrounding Ross.

"Clear!" I heard one of the doctors yell.

It scared me to death to hear what I did. I'm so worried about Ross.

"Clear!" I heard again.

I looked away from the window and started to cry. I slid down against the wall and curled in a ball and cried.

I whispered to myself. "Oh my god. Please don't go Ross....... Please."

Someone sat next to me. I looked up at the person and it was Riker, holding Rebecca.

"He's gonna be okay." Riker assured me.

I shook my head. "You don't know that."

"You're right. I don't know that. But I can hope."

A doctor came out from the room, and looked down sadly.

I stood up.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Oh my god!" Mom covered her mouth with her hands and cried.

Ryland and Rockys faces dropped. They lost all strength in their legs and they fell next to eachother on the floor.

I stood there, not knowing what to do. I felt torn inside, knowing that I just lost my little brother.

Mom started hiperventalating and crying real bad.

I covered my face with my hands and somebody hugged me.

"I'm sorry Rydel." It was Ellington.

I sniffled. "H-He's with Audrey now. He's in a better place now. It's where he belongs. It's where he always wanted to go."