Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Welcome to Hell

Ross's POV

Her scream...... it started echoing inside my thoughts again.
Remembering her in the hospital, and now this.
I was struck in the face by one of these big football players. I never really realized how much stronger they were compared to me.
Everything went blurry from that moment on. The mean girl went up to Audrey and stepped on her broken hand.
The rest I don't remember. All I remember is Riker carrying me out with Audrey in Rockys arms.

I woke up in a hospital bed. Audrey was in a bed exactly right next to mine. Our hands were clamped together,... I smiled.
My face hurt like hell. I saw my phone on my lap with a sticky note on it .
'Here's your phone. The football player tried to steal it but I grabbed it out of his pocket when I was flirting with him trying to save your life. Doctor says not to move your face to much. Family and I will be back in 20 minutes. Love you Rossy Jersey Shor. ~Rydel❤'
I rolled my eyes. I tried not to smile when I looked at Audrey's sleeping face.
My heart broke. I felt it. And it hurt. Badly. I tried everything I could to try to help her. And now here we are again, in the hospital and Audrey looks broke. Again.
I kept a straight face while crying. I took out my phone and used my camera as a mirror. I have stitches across my bottom lip.
"He hit you pretty hard" I looked up from my phone to see my mom.
"Mommy!!!!...owwie" I said then held my lips lightly.
I put me arms out for a hug. She came and hugged me. It was nice to see my mom again and smell her sweet perfume.
"I love you" I told her.
"I love you too sweety" She said back.
I felt my hand being squeezed, so I looked over at Audrey. She turned onto her side, facing me. It must have hurt to turn over.
"The doctor said that she didn't brake anything in her ribs, and her hand is still ok. But she will have a few bruises on her sides, and it'll take longer for her hand to heal. But her leg is now ship shape to walk on again." Mom told me.
Mom continued."The police is keeping Skylar in "Prison" because of abuse on school property and bulling, until the end of the school year. So she kinda homeschooled and OSS'd in prison. I don't know how to put it, but all I can say is that Audrey's going to be safe."
I didn't want to talk anymore. So I closed my eyes as if I was sleepy, or drowsy.
I heard footsteps come closer to me. It was mom, like I said, I live the smell of her sweet perfume. She kissed my forehead and then placed her chin on my head.
"I love you Ross" She said. I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a hug.
I let go and then she walked out of the room.
I moved closer to the edge of the bed leaning up and cuddling into Audrey. I whispered into her ear. "I'm so sorry"

-The next day-

We were aloud out of the hospital and go home today.
When we were on our way home we dropped off Elyse, and Madigan with Audrey at Audrey's house and then we went home.
How come I feel the one who's responsible for what happened yesterday?

Audrey's POV

I wanted Maddie and and Elle Belle (BFF nicknames hahaha) to come over and hang out at my place to we could yenno hang out and talk.
Riker dropped us off at my house and then took his family home.
We went inside and I into introduced my new friends to my parents. Then Madigan explain to them what had happened today during lunch.
"Oh sweety... I'm so sorry. I thought you had escaped from all of that" my mom told me as she hugged me tightly.
"Mom.... 1. breathing is a priority in life and 2. just because I can walk again doesn't mean that my ribs and hand are ok" I told her. She loosened her grip on me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
We all went upstairs to my "awesome" bedroom to have some best friend bonding.. I guess.
"I never knew that Skylar moved from Colorado to HERE!! How long has she been here?" I asked
"About a week" Elle said
"Yeah Aud, it's called.... Welcome to Hell" Madigan said.
"Ugggggggg, She was a nightmare at my other school and what she did today wasn't the half of what she would usually do at school and I'm not taking about starting out as throwing lunch on me"
"I'm talking about starting out as friends, I'm talking about real and not pretend" Madigan sang. She has a really pretty voice. But I shot her a 'really' look.
"Too soon" Maddie said.
I nodded.
"So, what made you guys move here? and where did you come from? how are you dating Ross?" Elyse asked but I cut her off.
"Ok, way too many questions. Ok we moved here because my parents worked at the same company. So when they found out that the same business in California was in need of help, their boss transfered them here. Ummm, we came her from Littleton,Colorado. I'm dating Ross just like how everybody else would be dating somebody."
"Wait Ross is from Littleton, Colorado. Is that how you guys met?" Madigan asked
"Yeah, we were neighbors when we were little and we became friends and I guess our memory's bonded us together, yenno into a relationship I guess. Plus, ummm, out of curiosity, how did you know that Ross was from Littleton, Colorado?" I said to Maddie.
Maddie and Elle looked dazed off into space, looking at all my posters.
"Oh my god you guys are part of R5Family too!?!?" I asked them.
"Nobody knows that but you" Elle told me.
"And we'd like it to stay that way. Were embarrassed to even let people find out let alone tell them directly" Maddie said.
I was afraid of this. I knew that there was gonna be those friends that are embarrassed to be themselves. But me.. its different. R5Family is making fun of me and giving me hate because I'm dating a person that on the top of the popularity... chain.... I guess.
"So what about you Maddie, tell me about yourself" I asked
"Well my family owns Alexander Howard High School, my great great great great grandfather built that school, Alexander Howard. Then Alex passed it to his son which passed it down to his son which passed it down to son which passed it to my dad. But sense my dad passed away 3 years ago, it been in the hands of my Mom and I, so when Cory, my little brother grows up, it'll be in his hands. Then to his son and so on." Maddie explained to me.
"Well I'm sorry about your loss Madigan" I told her
"It's fine, he may not me here, but he's still here" She said pointing to the ground, but then pointed to her heart.
I found out that Elyse is adopted, and her origanal last name is Jones and not Kieley. She's never met her real family before but when she's old enough to move out and live on her "own", she's gonna search out for her real parents.
"So, did Ross or anybody tell you about Skylar going to jail." Madigan said
"NO!!!" I said excitedly
"Well," Madigan said starting out."Bulling is against the law and on top of that it was on school property so that's double, plus OSS (out of school suspension) which makes it triple. So now she's on OSS while homeschooled in a prison"
"Wholly chautauqua, that's fudging awesome."
Then I heard a knock on my door.
"Audrey, it's Ross"
Maddie and Elle just fan girl screamed so loud my ears started ringing and I had to plug my ears.
Ross opened the door himself finding me on the floor covering my ears desperetly and the others jumping up and down fan girl screaming. They both charged at him and Ross bolted out of door way. Ross ran down the stairs screaming "AUDREY!!!!!"
I started laughing histarically and running down the stairs after my friends.
"Madigan, heal" I yelled. I stopped in my tracks in the middle of the hallway. "Especially you Elyse" I yelled pointing in the direction I was going and continued running.
They were in the kitchen and Ross was ontop of the island counter.
"Oh gosh" I said covering my mouth laughing my head off still.
I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Ross as if he was a cat being cornered by pitbulls.
"Not cool" Ross said crossing his arms like a child.
"I'm sorry that there's a hot pop star in my house and there's also two fans of that hot pop star in my house" I said helping him down from the island.
"Can I give you hug?" Maddie said.
"Can I pet your hair?" Elle said.
Ross gave me a 'should I' look. I laughed.
"It'll get them off your back" I said laughing between my words.
Ross smiled and gave Maddie a hug and leaned forward to Elle so she could pet his hair.
"You, my girlfriend, have some awesome fan girl friends" Ross said laughing.
"I do, don't I" I told Ross putting Elle in a head lock.
"Now their my friends too. Haha, take that." He said pointing in my face.
"I'll bite that finger if it doesn't get out of my face" I told him.
"No, not Ricky" Ross said holding his hand to his chest.
I laughed.
"Your such a dork" my mom said coming in the kitchen.
"Yeah, but he's my dork" I said giving him a hug around the waist.
I looked up at him and he gave me a kiss. My mom was in front of us so we didn't want to go too far.
"Aweeeeeeeeeeee" My friends and mom said.
"Ew" Drake said coming out from no where.
"Austin and Ally much" Ross said giving him a playful shove.
"Speaking of Austin and Ally, I'm the guest star on the show" Drake said excitedly.
"That's awesome, I'm going to be working with my little brotha from a anotha motha" Ross said.
My mom turned around from grabbing a coffee cup out of the cupboard, and gave him a weird look.

Ross's POV

I took Audrey's friends home and Audrey herself tagged along.
When I dropped Madigan and Elyse off, I needed to talk to Audrey badly.
It was going to hurt her but it would also help her. I hope.
"Audrey?" I said
"Yes Ross?" She answered back.
Oh god. Her sweet voice. This is not going to break her but me too. So I pulled over to the side of the road a couple blocks away from our street.
"Audrey I feel like I'm the one that's responsible for all of these commotions. I've been hurting you ever sense you moved here actually."
"What do you mean?" she asked
"I mean that, you may be my girlfriend, but your my BEST FRIEND, and I don't want you to get hurt. Cause you don't deserve it either. Just because your always seen with someone that's above you. Sorry but WAY above you."
"Are you saying what I think your saying" she said tearing up, her voice getting raspy.
"A-Ar-Are you breaking up with me?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Authors Note:

Talk about a cliff hanger
sorry about the length
and now you know why I named this chapter 'Welcome to Hell'