Chapter 83

Chapter 83: No More.

Ross' POV

Floods of memories hit me like a flood. It just kept coming and coming and wouldn't stop.

"You said we were gonna be best friends forever" She yelled at me.

We were much older than we were when we were taking the picture.

"We can still be friends though, I'll never forget you" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"You won't remember me, how much you want to bet when I'm 16 we'll find these picture and won't even know who we are" She said really upset. She waved the picture of us as kids in my face.

"I know, I know.. curse this 2007 year" I answered back looking at the ground.

I grabbed her hand and put a silver bracelet on her wrist that said ' Ross's Girl ' engraved on it.

I pulled her into a kiss. Her lips so soft and smooth. Then I whispered into her ear.

"I love you Audrey"

"Say cheese guys" Stormie says

"Cheese" Me and Audrey say

"We'll be friends forever right" Audrey says

"Totally" I say

She gave me a high five and then a hug and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

We were at a game in Colorado.

"Mom can me and Audrey go get some popcorn" I said to my mom.

"Sure just a minute." Stormie says

"SCORE!!!I" me and Audrey scream out loud. She gave me a high five and I stared into her eyes and gave her a kiss on the lips and my mom snapped a picture. Riker sang the kissing in a tree song and I pouted until we got some popcorn.

"Higher" the little girl yelled as a little boy pushed the little girl on the swing.

"Audrey that's the highest I can get ya."

The swing wasnt going that high only like 1 foot in the air.

"Higher" the little girl said again.

The boy pushed her again and the girl flew off the swing.

"Audrey!! Audrey are you ok?"

The boy kissed the scrape that was on her leg and have her a hug.

"Thank you Ross" the little girl said

"I'll be here for you. Forever."

I smiled weakly and giggled silently.

I closed my eyes, my chest cramping more painfully then ever.

I couldn't reopen them.

Rydels POV

Ross' weird actions continued for days, and it was now two weeks sense Rebecca was born.

I went to my room to check on both my brother and the baby. When I opened the bedroom door, Rebecxa was fussing majorly and Ross was out like a light with his head dangling down uncomfortably.

I picked up Rebecca and hummed 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' to her as I cradled her. She calmed down and put her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep in my arms.

I smiled. She loves to sleep.

I placed her back down gently in her bassanett and looked at Ross, who hasn't even twitched sense I entered the room.

"Ross?" I asked. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder lightly. "Ross?"

I got closer to his face to hear if he was breathing. I couldn't hear anything over the loud video games and shouting in the living room.

I put my ear up to his chest.

My eyes popped out of my head, and I sprinted out of the room and downstairs to find Mom.

"Mom!!!!!!!" I freaked out.

I tried my best to dodge everything I alsmot ran into. I found her and Dad out by the ping pong table out back by the pool.

"Mom! Ross is dead!" I yelled breathlessly.

"What??" Dad freaked, already running into the house.

I followed Dad and Mom followed behind me.

Riker paused the game. "Woah woah woah! Whys everybody running like chickens with their heads cut off."

Everybody looked at us as we ran past them.

"It's Ross." Mom yelled.

Dad ran into my room and stood beside the rocking chair. He put his fingers under Ross' neck, searching for his pulse.

"His heart isn't beating. We've got to get him to a hospital as soon as possible."Dad said nervously.

Mom nodded and ran out of the room and shouted at the boys. "Call an ambulance!"

An ambulance arrived moments later and Ross was carried out on a stretcher.

Riker grabbed the keys to the van and we followed him out to the van.

I grabbed Rebecca from her bassinett. not putting her in her carseat, and ran out and hopped in the van next to Rocky.

I swung the van door closed and we eagerly followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Fans know where we live. Some live on the same street, or they randomly come to our house no matter where they live. That is what was happening at the moment. They kept screaming as we took off. We knew they wanted to know what was going on, some even started crying.

Ross can't go. Cause if he goes. The R5Famil goes too.