Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Friends and Complications

Ross's POV

I can't believe what just happened today.

I got in a car crash, my girlfriend would've broke up with me if she didn't find out where I was, my car is totaled (but eventually will get repaired ) ,but.. just...uggggg!!

I wanted to be with my girlfriend but she was gonna have a sleep over at her house with Rydel and Maia.

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed into something that was not bled on.

I just went shirt less and wore a pair of baggy blue shorts.

I jumped on my bed and barried my face in my pillow. Ryland then jumped on me and started tickling me.

"Ryland, please stop" I said laughing.

"Ok...party pooper" Ryland said with a puppy dog face on and jumped up on his bed.

I rolled over on my back and took out my phone. I went in my camera roll and scrolled through my pictures.

There was a picture if us at Get Shaved and a picture of us at the restraunt I had taken her to.

She was pretty in all of them, no wonder I made moves on her all the time as kids.

I went to my home screen and pressed FaceTime.

I tapped my favorites list and Audrey was at the top. Then Rydel, then my mom, then Riker, Ratliff, Rocky, Ryland, then Maia, and Laura.

Hahaha, Laura was at the bottom of my list. I chuckled to myself at that one.

I tapped Audrey and it said calling Audrey with her picture of her and Pixie.

Yes! It said connecting!

Then Audrey's face appeared on my screen.

"Hey beautiful" I said to her with a smile.

"Hey babe, how you feeling" She asked me

"I'm good, whatcha gals doing"

"Oh nothing much," She said setting down the camera on her dresser.

Maia was on her phone, laying on her stomach with her feet in the air, laying on Audrey's bed.

Rydel was sitting on the floor next to Audrey. They were drawing something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Maia looked up and waved."Hey Ross"

"Hi Maia," I waved back. "What are you guys doing"

Rydel and Audrey looked at eachother then at Maia, then back at me.

"Nothing" all three of them said at the same time.

Audrey got up real quick and disconnected our chat.

Then my screen was back to my favorites list.

I locked my phone.

"Nothing" I mimicked them in a gurly voice. I chuckled at my remark.

Audrey's POV

The Lynch family dropped me, Maia, and Ryde, off at my house.

We wear all laughing like girlys cause we were excited.

I opened the door and nobody was in the living room or kitchen.

"Oh, caution Maia, my brother had a little thing for you, soo.. yeah." I said using hand gestures.

"YeahI get that alot, soo... yeah." Maia said back.

We all laughed and entered the kitchen.

"Anything to drink, eat, anybody" I asked opening the fridge.