Chapter 77

Chapter 77: My Baby.

Audrey's POV

I tried standing up but then all of a sudden I felt more pain like I did before. I thought it was just the baby kicking but this hurt more than a kick.

Ross tried helping me but it only made it worse.

I suddenly felt like I was pissing myself and it hurt. My water had broke. "Ross stop!" I yelled.

He let go and I started gasping in pain.

"The baby's coming.."

Ross went pale and stood there and starte to stutter a bit. "We gotta get her t-to the the the uh.. hospital!"

Rocky dropped his controller and shouted, "BABY ON THE WAY!!"

I placed my hands on my bump in pain and Ross scooped me up bridal style and fast walked out to the van.

Riker came running out of the house with the keys in hand and Rocky right behind him.

Ross layed my down across the back seat and placed my head in his lap. Riker drove and Rocky rode in the passenger seat.

Ross stroked my hair repeatedly. "It's gonna be okay Audrey, we're almost there."

"Can't you hold it in?!?!" Rocky said nervously.

I turned my head to look at Rocky. "Can somebody slap him for me?"

Riker hit Rocky upside his head and Ross threw a cup at his head.

"Ow!!" Rocky whined. He rubbed his head.

I wanted to laugh but I was in too much. I groaned and rubbed my stomach.

Seconds later, Riker jumped out and the van door swung open.

Riker helped Ross scooch out and they both helped me out to stand on my feet.

Rocky came running back from the hospital, pushing a wheelchair over.

I strongly grasped onto Riker and Ross' hands as I struggled to squat into the chair.

I held my stomach as Ross and Riker both pushed me to the hospital doors and inside.

Rocky informed the front desk lady and immediately had doctors and nurses come and help us. Well.... me.

Two guy nurses, plus Riker and Ross helped me onto a stretcher and I was taken to the emergency room where I was about to give birth to my baby girl.

Ross helped a nurse take off my sweat pants and undies and the nurse looked at what was happening down there. I held Ross' hand as Rocky and Riker left the room with weird faces.

"Okay, Audrey I need you to push okay?" The nurse said.

I nodded in pain and gasping for air.

"Okay... now... push."

I held onto Ross' hand and grunted and screamed as I pushed my hardest.

"I see the head!" The nurse said smiling. "Come on Audrey, push! push!"

I stopped for a split second and then started to push and dig my nails into Ross hand.

"One more big push, come on dear." the nurse told me.

I tilt my head back and stared at the ceiling and pushed.

"Go Audrey!" I heard Rocky yell.

I looked up at him. "Shut Up!"

Ross snickered a bit and kissed my hand.

I pushed with the strength I had left and screamed loud.

I then felt a relief of pleasure, and heard a soft cry. The nurse stood up from her stool holding a bloody crying baby. My baby. Mine and Ross' baby.

The nurse looked and smiled at us. "It's a girl."

I smiled breathless.

I started to feel dizzy and light headed and week.

I layed my head back on my sweaty pillow and my eyes rolled back.

Everything went black.

---------

Authors Note

BOOM!!!!!

Welcome Rebecca Madigan Lynch to the world of Fan Fictions!

How was that chapter guys?

You like? haha

Update coming up soon!

Q&A- what was your favorite part of this chapter?

Love ya guys!!

~ Mag-a-Freak!