Chapter 67

Chapter 67: Welcome Back

Audrey's POV

There were two beds in my room, which was now mine and Megan's room.

My bed frame was black while Megan's was white. My comforter, sheets, and pillow cases were a dark purple, Megan's were a blue-ish green.

"My own bed!!" Megan yelled happily and dived onto it rolling around.

I laughed and sat on mine and snuggled into my pillow. "It's so fluffy!"

The edge of the bed sunk down and I opened my eyes to see Ross there.

"Oh my gosh a Tv!! I've never had a Tv in my bedroom before!" I pointed to a small flat screen Tv that was bolted onto the wall above the closet.

"Found the remote!" Megan said picking it up from the nightstand that was in between our beds.

She turned it on and the screen popped up white and said 'VIZIO'.

Then the number 62 popped up in a light blue square and said 'Disney Channel' and below it, it said 'Austin and Ally'. Then Austin and Ally popped up.

"Oh my gosh it's Austin Moon!!" Megan said hugging Ross from behind and smelling his hair. "He smells so Austin Moony!!"

I cocked and eyebrow. "Guuuurl, you ratchet??"

"You Rossian?" Ross asked with the same facial expression.

Megan lunged away from Ross and say back on her bed. "Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew eeeeeew!! Noooooo!! Never ever ever ever, will I be a Rossian! Ew! No! Gross!"

I broke out into laughter and layed back on my pillow. As I looked up, there was my glow in the dark starts that outlined into the R5 symbol.

I smiled.

I stood up on my bed, wobbling and trying not I fall.

"What are you doing?" Ross asked.

I took my picture out from my pocket, where it had never left, and stuck it in the middle of the symbol where the R and 5 meet.

"That!" I said.

There was a knock at my door and we all looked in that direction, where my Dad stood in the doorway.

"Hey Dad!" Megan said getting up and hugging him. I plopped on my butt and then scooched off the edge of my bed.

I, too, hugged Dad. "Thanks for the Tv. Megan loves her bed too" I laughed.

"You girls are welcome. Honestly, Mom and I thought you guys were going to be one of those sisters where you fight all the time, but no. You guys are like best friends."

"Yeah. Sisters by chance, friends by choice." Megan said with a bright and warm smile.

"Hey you got that from Liv and Maddie." Ross said pointing at Megan.

Megan walked over to her bed, picked up one of her blue green pillows and wacked Ross in the face with it. "So What!"

"What was that for though?"

"Cause I'm allowed to, cause your my bestie, and oh yeah, how could I forget? You broke my sisters heart!"

Dad cleared his throat. "About that, Ross, I would like to speak with you downstairs in the dinning room, alone, please."

"Ooooh, you gettin' the talk!" Megan said in a ratchet voice.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "Bitch, please."

Dad looked at me.

"Sorry."

Ross and Dad disappeared downstairs, as I listened to every foot step that went down the stair well.

"Talk about a new life, and a fresh start right?" Megan said tapping my knee with her foot.

"Yep." I nodded happily.

I was more than happy, I was exstatic!

I got my baby back, and I got a Tv!!!😱

Authors Note

Sorry I havent update in like a SUPER long time!!! I am sorry, truely.

I've just been super busy and a lot has happened the last several weeks.

but how did you like this chapter?

More lovey dovey on the way haha

I hope you liked it though

keep voting commenting and reading and please share

I put up a new description for We Have Bonded, so please check it out

and also, I highly recomend this fan fiction, Soaring High by music717, I made her book cover

but it's a really ROSSOME book an I HIGHLY reccomend it, so please check it out

Q&A- What is your favorite Tv show?

Mine is The Walking Dead and Austin and Ally

thank you!

-Maggie