Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Sleep over

Ross's POV

TONIGHT'S PARTY WAS EPIC!!!

The party was still going to like 1 in the morning until our neighbors threatened us that they were gonna call the cops.

Everybody went inside.

"And when they threatened us they were gonna call the cops" Ratliff told Rydel laughing his pants off. Ratliff got here like 3 hours ago and introduced him to Audrey.

Audrey and I were still sitting at the edge of the pool with our feet in the pool.

I didn't want this night to end so when she tried to stand up and go inside with the other I grabbed her arm and said "Please stay"

"Alright" she told me. We were still in our bathing suites. I felt a drop on my shoulder and looked over to see her crying.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"My memories are so reall, I mean"

I cut her off and said " I know what you mean"

"I thought I lost you, all my memories are coming back an coming together and now I know how much I loved you and I still love you" she told me

"I know what you mean" I said again with a smirk.

She got up fast and dived into the pool. Then lights above our heads turned off. The only light was the full moon above in the dark star sparkling sky.

She popped he head up an flicked her hair back gave me a crooked smile and said " Come and get me"

She tempted me, so I jumped in splashing her.

"You like to swim at night when the moon is full," I sang to her. "You say that makes you strange, I think that's cool."

I paused and stared in to her eyes, then continued. "But you say your scared that I won't be there, but baby I swear, I'm Not Going Anywhere!!! You can change your hair 5 times a week, you change your name, get a little bit crazy, you can dance in the rain, rocking second handed chic, but I live for the day, that I'm calling you baby" I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me and she put her arms around my neck and I continued " Cause I'm falling for you, and everything that you do, cause baby I'm falling for you, you might be crazy, but baby, I'm falling for you"

She cupped her hands around my face and kissed me.

"You know that was all really true cause we're living those lyrics right now," she said. "And what's crazy is that on my way here I was wearing mis-matched socks with polka dots."

I laughed and hugged her. I was still holding her with her legs around me. As I hugged her I could hear her heart beating loudly.

"I can get your heart beat beat beat beating like, I can get your heart beat beating like that, you know I got your heart beat beat beat beating like hey-ey-ey, hey-ey" I sang to hear.

She started laughing and then smiled at me. I picked her up high and threw her away from me.

"Your a meanie you that know that right?" she asked me.

"No I'm not, admit it" I told her swimming over to her.

"I know I'm just be sarcastic" she said laughing.

We got out and I grabbed her a towel and rapped it around us. We stood there by the pool where we were sitting before.

"I'm talking about starting out as friends, I'm talking about real and not pretend, I'm talking about roles of a life time, you and I can even write the end, yeaaaa" she sang to me. She had an amazing voice.