Chapter 76

Chapter 76: Time Flies

Ross' POV

I am telling you. . . Audrey's size had skyrocketed.

It's been 8 months since we had the "misunderstanding" with Audrey's father.

But everything has been going alright just to let you know.

As Mom and Audrey are in the kitchen making some weird craving snack for my pregnant fiancé, Rocky and I are playing Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies.

This game equals legitness!

Even though I like to play video games, I realize that one of these days I'm going have to grow up and take care of a child. But lets be honest, I'm still and always going to be a child at heart.

"Ross watch out!" Rocky screams at me. I jump up from being startled by my brother, the screaming sloth.

Slow minded but has a loud mouth.

I was then taken down by a swarm of zombies.

"Great now I have to come and find and save your ass.... again!" Rocky said moving his fingers around the controller like his life depends on it.

I looked at Rocky with my signature 'really?' look. He just shrugged.

Audrey came back to the living room sitting next with a fruit salad with sugar sprinkles lightly over top.

I kissed her cheek and then her big baby belly bump.

She looked at me and smiled, then laid her head on my shoulder.

Rocky revived me on the game and I got back up and started running around shooting zombies and stabbing them when I ran out of ammo.

"Double points!" the Tv said in a creepy voice.

Audrey shook her head. "You guys are gamer freaks."

Rocky chuckled. "We know."

She placed her bowl on the coffee table and then held her stomach cringing a little.

I instantly paused the game and looked at her worried.

"What the hell dude!?" Rocky whined.

"The baby kicked." Audrey said laying back against the couch.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"You okay?"

"Im pretty sure Ross."

I smiled at her. "I just want to make sure that my family is okay."

Rocky hugged me from behind. "Awww! Bro! I love you too!!"

I turned my head a little to look at him. "I was talking about Audrey and the baby."

He released his grip on me and crossed his arms. "Well fuck you-hoo!"

I laughed. "Frozen."

"It's the best movie of all time! Duh!"

Audrey laughed and struggled to stand up. I got up and held her hand and lightly pulled her up.

"Ross stop!" she yelled. I let go of her hand and she stood there in pain. I looked at her, seriously concerned. "The baby's coming.."

---------

Authors Note

How about that guys??

You like *click* or nah??

loL. Im still a freak guys, I haven't changed!

but anyways, I'll be coming on more often

but I thought you all should know, that I am in a relationship and I'm very happy. It's almost been two months :)))))))))

Random Q&A- do you have a dog? what's her/ his name?

Oh BTW, to my hater(s), *middle finger* FUCK YOU BITCH(ES)!!!

Have a sweet weekend!!!!

~ Mag-a-Freak <3