Chapter 65

Chapter 65: I Need You

Ross' POV

It was seriously cold in Pennsylania. It wasn't 4:00 PM yet and their was atleast 200 fans up in front of the stage.

We saw a guy that held up a giant sign that said 'I ❤ Ross'.

Ratliff even posted a pic on of it on Instagram saying ' Ross' biggest fan'.

It was hilarious.

Time flew by and the crowd in the park was fanominal. It was like a regular R5 concert but outdoors and seriously cold.

Fireworks shot in the sky and I jumped off the stage.

Audrey's POV

I stood by this girl in the front row with Megan, Meleny who was invited by Megan, Hanna and Elyse. The girl held a sign that said 'Ross will you be my New Years kiss' and I thought it was cute.

The clock. It struck twelve and bursts of color shot into the air and file the sky.

Ross jumped off the stage and came directly to the group I was by and hugged everybody.

I bent down onto my knees so he couldn't see me.

"Who made the sign?" I heard Ross ask.

I looked up and everybody pointed at the girl I was by and I watched Ross kiss her on the lips and everyone freak out.

Some fan stepped on my hand which killed. I stood up and Ross jumped back onto the stage and Megan looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"You saw it, didn't you?" Megan asked.

I nodded and Meleny wrapped her arm around my shoulders and hugged me close.

"It was just a New Years kiss, no big deal right? Just giving the fans what they want, right?"

I looked at Hanna and she half smiled. "If I know Ross, it meant nothing to him. He love you, and he was just giving that girl what she wanted."

Her being Rylands girlfriend, she knew Ross well. But I too, know Ross. He messes up, he's sweet, he's goofy, but really smart. He just loves his fans.

Everyone hugged me, then Ryland came running up to us and kisse each of us on the cheek. Well except Hanna which was a full make out session.

I rolled my eyes and saw that Riker and Rocky walked back up to the stage with lipstick kisses on their cheeks and smirks on their faces.

The crowd went wild an clapped.

Then things got crazy when Rydel and Ratliff came back onto the stage.

Holding hands.

Ross started picking up and packing up stage stuff, but the crowd still stayed and cheered and screamed.

Hanna, Elyse, Meleny, and Megan screamed loud as possible and made my ears ring like crazy. "Ross!!!!!!!!' They shouted.

Ross looked in our direction and they all started pointing at me.

My eyes went wide.

"Audrey?" Ross said in shock and he dropped his microphone.

I giggled and he stumbled off stage falling on his butt.

Everyone laughed.

He scrambled back up and ran to me and hugged me tight. "I need you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you."

He let go an looked at me. "I need you too."

Ross pecked me on the lips several times and kissed my cheek.

I got my life back!

Authors Note

--------------------

Hey Crazies!!

How'd you like this chapter?

Comment, vote, and keep reading!!

I know it's 12 in the morning, well atleast where I am, but today's Hanna's birthday and it would mean a lot to te both of us if you wished her a happy birthday on our message board

thank you all!

love you lots

-Mags