Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Sold

Audrey's POV

Today my family and I are heading back home but then making a flight to Hershey Park for New Years.
I begged my parents that I just wanted to go home and stay home because I knew R5 was making a trip over there to play for New Year's Eve.
I got dressed in a pair of black tight skinny jeans, a yellow crop top with a dress up sweater, and my black converse. I let my hair loose and straightened it.
I packed up my suitcase and shoved my picture in my bra not wanting to loose it. I put on my black shades and dragged my suitcase down the stairs and to the front door.
I hugged my cousins and grandparents and uncle and aunt before dragging my luggage through the snow to the car.
Megan came up beside me and whispered. "Hey pick up your bag before Mom yells at you. She's not in a very good mood this morning."
I didn't listen. I didn't care. All that's on my mind is Ross.
If Mom yelled at me, so be it.
I put my bags in the trunk and got in the backseat with Drake and soon Megan came around.

We landed in LA and we drove home. First thing I noticed when we got home, was a for sale sign on the next door neighbors yard. It had a little red sign with white letters that spelt out, 'Sold'.
Megan looked at me and I shrugged. Our neighbors we're old so they proably either passed away, or moved into a retirement home.
Only things that came to mind.
When I got out of the car and got my luggage from the back, a girl about 16-18 couldn't really tell, ran out of the house and ran up to Megan and I.
"Hi! I'm Meleny and my family and I just moved here from New York." She exclaimed. She was wearing a pair of white short shorts, a blue and yellow crop top, and cute sandals.
"Hi I'm Audrey, this is my sister Megan, and our little brother Drake is in the house." I said with a smile.
It's nice to have new friends. Especially if they live next door.
Another girl came walking out of the house and besides Meleny.
"This is my little sister Kaylee. She's 13." Meleny said putting her arm on her sisters shoulder.
Megan spoke up. "How old are you?"
"I'm 15."
Eh, I was close.