Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Mystery Date

Ross's POV

My phone vibrated. Yes. A text from Audrey.

She said she might not be able to visit for a week or two. I frowned as I continued to read. Megam had to live with her until she figures something out.

Something was going on but didnt know what. I was sitting in the living room and Rocky got up when his phone rang and ran out of the living room tripping on his own two feet.

Rocky has been acting strange lately.

If it's dinner time, he'll hork everything down like he hasn't ate in days and he'll run up to his room.

If we're out to dinner, he'll run out to the car.

If we're doing anything he'll run away.

When dinner came around, he came back downstairs.

This dinner he tried to do it again, but mom stopped him.

"Sit.." She calmly shouted. He pivoted back to the island and sat down in his seat, that was next to me.

I took out my phone and texted Rocky.

Ross:

Rocky, you ok bro?

I heard his phone vibrate and he immediately checked it.

He looked at me with a 'really' look. I nudge his shoulder with mine.

He rolled his eyes at me, and texted back. My phone vibrated.

Rocky:

Yeah why wouldn't I be

Ross:

Rocky something is up with you

now.. spill the juicy deets #AustinandAllyQuote

Rocky:

Lil' bro I trust you with my life

so can you keep this one just between you and me

Ross:

Of coarse Rocky

what's up

Rocky:

Im dating Elyse

and she's sort of....

Ross:

Rocky.... what did you do???😳

Rocky:

she's pregnant

Than I got a FaceTime call from Audrey.

Audrey's POV

Megan and I dropped our phones and keys on the floor. We put our hands up by our ears in surrender.

We were terrified.

The anonymous person picked up our phones and threw them on the couch and kicked our keys to the side.

The person stuck the gun in the gun holder on the side of their pants and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the other side of their pants.

I could tell it was a girl cause her shoulder lengthed hair was dangling out in the back of the mask. That and she was wearing skinni jeans, she had a womens shape/figure.

She handcuffed Megan and I together and dragged us to the kitchen.

She grabbed the two dish rags that was hanging on the rail of the stove and shoved them in our mouths.