Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Marriage Sickness

Ross's POV

"Who are you? and what's your point?" I asked the girl with yellow sunglasses, through my microphone.

They looked like my glasses, but that's impossible, only Audrey has my glasses.

Well unless somebody snuck on our tour bus, but my dad gave Audrey the keys, so there was nothing to worry about.

She took the sunglasses off and folded them. "Im your girlfriend, Audrey Grace Julia, and my point is, I know that we've been dating only for 3 months, but I'm in love with you Ross Shor Lynch, will you marry me?"

My eyes went wide.

Wholly shit, it was Audrey.

MY AUDREY!!

My jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe what she was asking me was true. I was so shocked I dropped my microphone.

Was it true? Was she being serious? So many questions ran through my mind, but all I could really think about, was that something inside was telling me to say yes.

The crowd cheered.

I ran my hands through my sweaty blonde hair.

"Say yes, say yes, say yes" Riker chanted through the microphone making the whole audience chant.

The R5Family was powerful than ever. I mean when they sang along to our songs and sang with us, it was powerful. But this. This was Loud.

"Audrey Grace Julia, I...I...I do. I will. I will marry you"

"Are you serious?!?!" Audrey screamed.

"No, he's Tanner" someone shouted out from the audience.

We laughed and everybody in the crowd laughed with us.

I picked up my microphone and said, " Audrey, I've loved you for a long time. And you know it. So yes I am being serious. I will marry you"

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I spun her around while we hugged eachother.

I placed her back on her feet and the crowd cheered.

"R5!, R5!, R5!, R5!"

I crashed our lips together. She poked her to the on my bottom lip and I let her in. Our tongues danced in eachothers mouths.

I was so happy, but this is the deepest wwe've ever gotten into a kiss and this is the deepest we'll ever get.

The audience was cheering and yelling and just being SO supportive.

We finally stopped, remembering we were in the middle of a stage.

"So listen R5Family, I know you guys were really into Raura and Raia and what ever other girl I've worked with, but this is the person I love," I gasped for a breathe of air and continued. "Besides, Laura and Maia are my friends and they're Audrey's close friends too. So what do you say, Raudrey?"

The R5Family cheered our ship name over and over again.

"I love you Ross Shor Lynch" Audrey said through Rydels bejeweled microphone.

"I love you too Audrey Grace Lynch" I said back to her.

We grasped hands and stared deep into eachothers eyes.

"Ok love birds, can we get back to the meet and greet" Riker asked

"Of coarse, Audrey you pick" I say.