Chapter 68

Chapter 68: Happy Valentines Day Part 1

Audrey's POV

It's been a month sense Ross and I been back together and happy again, and now it's Valentines Day!

Febuary 14th!! That special day that everyone snuggles with their special love.

Okay, I'm bragging! But, you know, you may not have someone now, but honestly, there's someone waitin in the future JUST for YOU.

Yeah YOU. You may say 'Who the hell would like a girl (or guy) like me?!', but really, you'll have your own Prince Charming (or Cinderella) of your own.

Just gotta be patient and live your life and next thing you know, you're head over converse in love.

I was in the dinning room studying for my exams that are coming up really soon and Mom walks in.

"Hey Audrey, you've been working really hard at it recently. Maybe you should take a brake, it's Valentines Day, you should go out with Ross tonight!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes and took off my reading glasses that were prescribed to me last week. "I think Ross is at the Valentine party with Austin and Ally set today, Mom, or es just too busy I something. He's Ross Lynch, he always has something to do."

I put my glasses back on and stuck my nose back in my text book.

"So he doesn't have time for his own girlfriend?" Mom asked raising both of her eyebrows.

I looked up. "You know, you're right. I'll call him and see what's going on. Like you said, I'm his girlfriend, it's Valentines Day!"

I sat my glasses down on my book and unlocked my phone and called Ross.

"Hello?" Ross answered the phone.

"Hey Ross, it's Audrey. Whatcha doin babe?"

"Well according to my family, bugging the shit out of them." he laughed.

I laughed. "So you're not busy today, it's Valentines Day babe."

"Yeah I'm not doing anything babe, I was just wondering and about to call you to ask the same thing."

"Okay, cool. Do you wanna come over and we can watch a movie or something?"

"Sure Audrey. I don't look forward to sitting here alone anyways." he laughed.

I laughed and smiled. "Okay babe, see you in an hour."

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you too."

"Bye!"

"Bye Ross."

We hung up and I sighed and smiled. "Well he's free and he's coming over." I laughed.

"Well you guys will have the house to yourself. Megan is sleeping over at Elyses, Your brother is going out to a movie with Kaylee then spending the night at a friends house, and your Dad and I are going out for dinner and we won't be back until really late."

"How late?" I asked.

"Like, one in the morning."

I nodded my head and closed my book. I gathered my papers and put them in my lime green folder that Ross drew a giant R5 sign all over it.

I put the books and folder in my little red Louder bag and carried it upstairs.

I went into my room and opened my closet, hanging my bag on the sturdy gold hook.

Megan soon ran up into our room and grabbing her black Louder bag and shoving clothes into it. "Im going over to Elyses tonight."

"Yeah, I know. Mom told me."

"Okay see ya." and she threw her arms around me and hugged me.

"Bye." I waved as she ran down the stairs.

I walked downstairs and sat at the island. I looked down at what I was wearing.

Grey Areopostale sweat pants and a white long sleeved Areopostale shirt and R5 socks from Justice.

I was comfy then ever.

"Okay Audrey, we'll back later tonight, have a good Valentines Day!" Mom said as she walked out the door with Dad.

I followed them and I stood on the porch and watched them get into Moms car and pull out of the drive way.

They honked twice as they drove away and I waved.

I crossed my arms and leaned againt porch pole that holds up the roof.

I laughed and shook my head and went back inside.

I hopped over the couch and sat down watching The Walking Dead as I waited for Ross to come over.

Damn, I love this show!

-----------------------

Authors Note

Long chapter today haha, haven't had one of those in awhile! haha

anyways, vote, comment, and keep reading and please share if you'd like to

Q&A- What's your idea of a perfect date?

I would like to go surfing or go to a movie!

Also!, Thank you guys for getting We Have Bonded up to 66,000 and more reads! Im really glad that you guys love my book and I love you guys so much!!!

Thanks again!! 💗💗💗

-Maggie