Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Then There Was Another

Ross's POV

Austin and Ally was great. We just wrapped up the last episode of season 2, where Austin go's on tour and Ally leaves him for a record deal.

Now we just have to wait till next month for it to air. I was soaked from the raining concert scene.

I jogged to my dressing room and walked in to find Audrey sleeping on the coach and Pixie curled up against her.

I changed my clothes without waking up Audrey. When I was changed into some dry clothes I sat by Audrey's legs and checked my Instagram and twitter and all of that stuff.

Everybody loved my picture of me making the heart with my fingers for Audrey. There was alot of comments saying how she's pretty and I'm a lucky guy and she's a lucky girl.

I love how my fans support us. I grabbed Pixies pink iPhone and went on her Instagram. I clicked the picture that Audrey and Pixie took together and everybody loved her.

A new comment popped up. It said, "What happened to our friendship Pixie"

From...........Maia.

I didn't care, so I went back to my twitter and watched all the new comments pop up endlessly.

One comment caught my eye.

"What ever happened to us Rossy Poo"

Maia.

Audrey's POV

I woke up and saw Ross sitting at the end of the coach by my legs. He must be on Twitter or something, he doesn't go on Facebook, so it's not that.

Pixie woke up and started licking my face to wake me up fully. I started giggling.

Ross looked over at me from his phone and saw Pixie had her paws on my cheeks and gave me kisses all over my face.

"Morning beautiful, looks like Sleeping Beauty has received a wake up call" Ross said smiling and laughing.

He looks straight back to his phone and started typing.

"Who ya textin Ross?" I asked laying on my side and propping myself up with my hand and elbow.

"No one special" he answered.

"... Ross... who is it" I asked sitting up fully.

He didn't answer.

I stood up in front of him, with my arms crossed across my chest. After standing there and hearing his phone ding for over 5 minutes, I snatched his phone from him and ran out the door.

"Audrey!!" Ross called out to me.

I burst through Laura's door and locked it.

"Woah Audrey whats wrong?!" Laura asked.

I handed her Ross' phone. She looked at me concernly and looked at the phone. She started scrolling through the messages. I didn't get a look for myself so I walked over to Laura and stood behind her, hovering over her shoulder.

All of these messages were from Maia. Why was he talking to Maia?

Maia:

Hey Rossy

do you wanna hook up sometime, we don't need to tell your troll of a girlfriend. Lmao

Ross:

Maia don't even go there, how did you even get my number

Maia:

Rydel

Ross:

Yeah I'd love to hang out sometime snfudmdji